Favorite map?

Mine is handsdown midwictch elemantry or the dead dog saloon

Comments

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

Lery's. Indoor maps are pretty good in general for me, but it's pretty comfy and killers that annoy me do poorly on it while killers I like a lot excel on it.

• LSerpentine
    LSerpentine Member Posts: 140

I know its horrible trying to see on it, but 10/10 I like Yamaoka Estate. Given, i've had bad runs on imo, but its still one of my faves.

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505

Honestly? And it's a really unpopular opinion...but Coldwind. Not just any Coldwind, though. Specifically, Rancid Abattoir. As both survivor and killer.

Hawkins coming in at a close second, for both killer and survivor.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,452
    edited August 2020

Gideon Meat Plant is my favorite map to play on with both Survivor and Killer. Great for experienced loopers and also great for Hag, Trapper, and stealth Killers.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Father Campbell's Chapel.

Followed closely by the Macmillan maps (excluding Shelter Woods).

• Sonyaire
    Sonyaire Member Posts: 8

Mine is probably Father Campbell's Chapel, it's got my favorite main structure, feels pretty fun to play around in as both survivor and killer. A close second is probably the Temple of Purgation.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

I really Love midwich, the design is great and is really easy for me to loop there.

• sad_killer_main
    sad_killer_main Member Posts: 785

If the map is small, I instantly love it

• knee_ah
    knee_ah Member Posts: 56

I've seen a really great tutorial on the Lery's map and I honestly don't hate it anymore. I saw the structure ,the placement of rooms and descovered a lot of loops that can be used really well if you are smart , same with the Game map.

• PyramidHead
    PyramidHead Member Posts: 29

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I'd say Midwich.

• Kazim
    Kazim Member Posts: 229

Dead Dawg Saloon

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789

coal tower or wreckers yard, small so a lot of interaction with the other side balanced but strong

• IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 973

Wait... there's OTHER Maps other than Coldwind???? Holy Hell. That's gotta be a myth 😯

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Father Campbell's Chapel. Mobility isn't an issue, loops are good, the main building is solid, it's not a stealthfest, and it's a nice overall design.

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138

Badham or Campbell s chapel

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Any Autohaven, Macmillan, Coldwind, or Crotus Prenn Asylum map. They're all my favorites.

• PassarinoT
    PassarinoT Member Posts: 910

Dead Dawg, something about the dev's take on using breakable walls in an original map and the effort put in to the surroundings really just is icing on the cake for me. The gameplay may be meh to some, but I love that map tbh. Makes me creative in escaping/chasing.

• IronAlpha
    IronAlpha Member Posts: 9

My favorite has to be either Sanctum of Wrath or Mother’s Dwelling. I do enjoy Lery’s too.

I absolutely hate playing Dead Dawg Saloon though.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

any autohaven/macmillan map for both survivor and killer, because i really like the aesthetic of both maps. Also, the loops usually arent survivor or killer sided.

• Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353

Badham Preschool

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 620

Grave of Glenvale. Not only it's visually stunning, I just LOVE playing in that map, as both sides. It also has the greatest totem spawns in my opinion: not crazily hidden to the point that unless you're running Detective's Hunch they are impossible to find, but also not as obvious and easy to spot as in most of the "original" maps (see: Coldwind, Macmillan, Autohaven).

I know it's an extremely unpopular opinion but I will die on this hill (literally).

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Coal tower, balanced towards both sides and a very fun map in general.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

I love the look of Midwich, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be Suffocation Pit. Love the lighting, and the vibe the map gives off. It's easier to control, both as survivor and killer, than other maps. Fun loops, gens are usually spread out nicely, and gates don't usually appear side by side.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954

imo, Coal Tower is probably the most balanced map in the entire game, but Gas Heaven is my favorite map.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Map Favs:

1. Hawkins
    2. Springwood
    3. Crotus-Disturbed Ward
    4. Haddonfield
    5. DeadDawg
    6. The Game
    7. Backwater
    8. Midwich

No ranking for the rest... tho I will put MacMillian and Autohaven DEAD last... interestingly enough, I’m sent to those two maps 95% of matches I play ;P

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Midwhich or Saloon are my favorites atm for both sides.

• GreenPufferFish
    GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498

hawkins love strnager things and lot of hiding places

• OBX
    OBX Member Posts: 854

Coal tower hands down. IMO most balanced map in the game

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297

Silent Hill, Hawkins, The Game, Lery, I wish there are more indoors maps, they are the best ones for me

• Masochistic_Killer
    Masochistic_Killer Member Posts: 413

Best map, on both sides, easily my favorite. Tumbleweeds, dead piano player, corpse picking buzzards, what's not to like? Well, basement placement sucks when it's in the corner but other than that. As survivor, killers never check the room in the saloon that has no doors and only breakables, free heals.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

I main billy but my all-time favorite map is Lerys. It was my weakest map originally so i played the hell out of it till it became comfortable. My strongest maps are cornfields and bamboo. But Lerys is just fun for me. I guess because survivors underestimate me and its fun to watch em regret their initial thoughts.

• CheyeneKL
    CheyeneKL Member Posts: 723

Hands down, without a doubt, Haddonfield. I ADORE the look of the map and think it's so cute. For obvious reasons, I feel very comfortable on that map and prefer chases there to any other map. So it's my favorite map aesthetic wise and gameplay wise as survivor (definitely not gameplay wise as killer 🤢... but still my favorite map regardless)

I also really like Midwich a LOT (love all the unique little aspects, and how interesting the map looks).

Favorite killer maps are probably some of the Autohaven maps idkk

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

For both killer and survivor, it's Disturbed Ward, hands down. It used to be Pale Rose until the devs shrank it.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559
    edited August 2020

Horrific gen placements, breakable walls, useless sounds that don't A. add to the ambiance and (more importantly) B. don't have any gameplay functionality (eg. crow bombs). What's to like about the map?

Edit: ...and frustrating collision (eg. among other things, clothing lines and clothes above me acting as hard objects and blocking attacks). It's third from the bottom in terms of bad maps.