to much cheating and boosting on here

shadowninja2012
shadowninja2012 Member Posts: 79
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

I been running into alot of boosters and cheaters recently, especially after the cross platform with pc started, and its driving me nuts, i can't just report people and send video evidence everytime i come across 1, because its happening all the time now, and its a waste of time to get the recording on a flash drive, upload the video, and then send it to the devs, its annoying, why can't you guys do your part by having the server record it like most games, black ops games has a theater mode that Activition use to use to spot cheaters and booster, like its constantly recording, send a report, activition would look into mine or the offenders theater mode, the cheaters and boosters are annoying and ruining my gaming experience, but sending evidence everytime, and i mean everytime, as often as i see them now, its just a waste of time, can you just try to find another method of a faster way of spotting these people, because i don't have that much time on my hands to report and send evidence of 1 by 1 offenders

Comments