Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Question to Console Players

Ivaldi
Ivaldi Member Posts: 977

Are you guys having connection issues when playing with PC players? Just noticing a lot of killers seem to be dc'ing midmatch (Mid action) so they aren't intentional.

Comments

• ltp
    ltp Member Posts: 4

So far no one had disconnected midmatch in my games today. I play PS4. PC teammates seem to have decent connection but idk how it is for other console players

• Snared0
    Snared0 Member Posts: 26

Idk honestly. These last few games I’ve had as killer feel like I’m running at 30fps like it’s all choppy and a slight lag here and there. I have yet to DC though

• siyke26
    siyke26 Member Posts: 81

If your playing with xbox they had some issues earlier

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649
    edited August 2020

Are we going to start blaming PC players for whatever issues you experience in your matches from now on? Is this how it’s going to be?

• Ivaldi
    Ivaldi Member Posts: 977

"ArE wE BlAmING Pc pLYARS"

A) I'm on PC

B) I was asking their community if they were having connection issues to see if there were problems going on.

D) Stop trying to make this an Us vs Them issue.

Oh.. I forgot C; well you can C your way out.

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570

You might have had console killer disconnects because of the shell shock difference a console ranked 1 survivor is compared to rank 1 PC survivor is. Either that or the disconnect from a week of MMR bring easy games to the overly try hard environment of PC.

Not sure myself but I DC out of two games full of PC that was more a bully fest then a legit game. Maybe others, like me, was just out to get a taste to see if they should turn it off or not.

Im just gunna take a break from the game till next killer is released, game is too wonky right now for me to enjoy and I don’t have the time to brush up on my skills to compete right now.

• HolyLadyGaga
    HolyLadyGaga Member Posts: 51

I really only experienced lag with console players when we got on Ormond. I'm guessing their fps was plummeting?