Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Did they turn MMR back on?

Ivaldi
Ivaldi Member Posts: 977

Every single match today I keep getting paired with Green and Yellow ranks as a Red Rank surv

Comments

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

It's been happening to me all night. Someone please make it stop!

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985

It might just be the huge influx of players from Crossplay. I've heard that the queues are longer for survivors and the longer you wait in a queue, the more lax the matchmaking gets to match you. You might be matched with people who've already been waiting for a while.

• Roobnus
    Roobnus Member Posts: 375

I'm very happy with BHVR, a dev studio that openly communicates with the community and always informs their playerbase about matchmaking updates, issues, plans and ideas.

They never disappoint when it comes to this, truly an inspiration for other dev studios that barely every communicate with their customers.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

They might be running tests. They'd done that before they activated mmr the first time.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

its not a problem with mmr, the matchmaking before mmr was just as broken.

I find the fact intresting, that the old system seemed to be broken for some survivors, while the mmr was ok and good for others (mmr only gave me balanced matches while it lasted, while i now - just as before - get usually rainbowranks or red rank survivors against green rank killers).