revamping the discussion i made of future diary being into dbd

dbdplsaddpennywise
dbdplsaddpennywise Member Posts: 12
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

I have found another comment on the lobby/chase music for the future diary fanmade dlc. i have found a comment of a overview trailerand i think it would be alright. but i honnestly think this is a little bit better then the first one. anyways enough of my bickering. heres the fanmade trailer for The Lover.

Dead by Daylight: Mirai Nikki - Fanmade Overview Trailer

In Dead by Daylight, a different type of game is about to begin, one held by a more powerful, and even darker force. Peer into the bloody futures of Mirai Nikki in the realm of the entity.

The new Killer is The Lover. Though her life is now free of her abusive step-parents, Yuno Gasai still bore the scars of her abuse, which would serve to twist a newfound love for Yukiteru Amano into a psychotic, murderous obsession. The Lover's Power is Obsession Diary. Peer into the future and be enlightened by events to come! Yuno will take out a simple flip-phone, telling her of the next actions of the Obsession. Should the Obsession perform the predicted action within a certain timeframe, the auras of both the Obsession and any Interactables involved in the action will be revealed to the Killer.

The Lover comes with three new perks. Keep your beloved to yourself with "Envious Fury". When a survivor heals or unhooks the Obsession, their aura is revealed to Yuno for a short duration, once a chase with the survivor that helped the Obsession has started, you are granted a tier of Bloodlust automatically. Keep the object of your affections close with "Loving Embrace". When the Obsession wiggles free from the Lover, they will suffer from the Hemorrhage status effect for a short duration. Enlighten them of your past with "Her Little Cage". For every time you hook a survivor, gain a token. Whenever you hook the Obsession, sacrifice progression is quickened for every token spent.

New Survivor

vor: Aru Akise. Aru Akise is an inquisitive and logical young man who serves as a sort of overseer in the Diary Game. When word spread that Yuno Gasai had vanished into a fog, the being Deus Ex Machina sent Aru to retrieve her from wherever she ended up, even if it meant playing the Entity's sick twisted game.

Aru comes with three new perks. Interfere when you must with "Observer". For every time you witness the Killer strike a fellow survivor, gain a token. The next time you stun the Killer, you spend all your tokens to extend the duration of the stun. Strive for your dreams to become a famous detective with "Investigation". Whenever you interact with a locker or a chest, the Killer's aura will be revealed to you based on how far you are from them on the map. Predict your foe's next move with "Detective Diary". For every time the Killer attempts to strike you while in a chase, gain the Endurance status effect for a short duration. This perk goes into considerable cooldown when either you are hit, or the chase ends.

Love is a force of a frightening duality. It can be pure and joyous...or obsessive and violent. Uncover the true nature of your love in the Mirai Nikki Chapter...in Dead by Daylight. Available now, everywhere.