If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

An award

Options
Zagrid
Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
I want a reward that goes to the person with the highest player account level in the PTB. Will the devs do it? No, but it would be a cool thing to do

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Wouldn't be quite fair tbh.
    The matchmaking is faster for some people than some others, and you do not get levels when you play in KYF and do some actual testing.

That would be sad!

Tho, getting some rewards on your main account for doing stuff on the PTB could be nice.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

I didn't even pay much attention to the leveling thing other than it gave out IS. It must get harder to level as you go up, right? Can you lose levels?

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

But when you get to level 100 your level resets?

also why? everything you gain in this ptb will disappear when the update comes

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options
    steezo_de said:

I didn't even pay much attention to the leveling thing other than it gave out IS. It must get harder to level as you go up, right? Can you lose levels?

It gets harder as you go and you get more shards as you get higher level. But it only takes me 4-5 games and I’m at level 13. You can’t lose levels either you get a devotion level every 100 levels then you grind back up to level 100 and now you have 2 devotion levels. Kinda like prestige but you lose nothing
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@steezo_de said:

You cannot level down. You get EXP no matter if you win or lose. You simply get more if you have good emblems.
    And yes, the level gets harder and harder. The level 1 is around 750 exp. The level 6 is already 2100 exp (if my memory is correct)

@Thatbrownmonster said:
    But when you get to level 100 your level resets?

also why? everything you gain in this ptb will disappear when the update comes

It's just a theory, since there is a "Devotion level" that you can also increase, seemingly.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

I wonder what the Devotion Level does. It's like prestiging XP. If they add bonuses to XP for doing it, it would be cool. It's a good way to keep me playing, that's for sure. I'm a sucker for nonsense grinds.