matchmaking gets added, win and lose roughly 50% of games, since disable...?

Dsalter
Dsalter Member Posts: 239

since the disable with an exploit no doubt being abused by the worst types of groups i'v noticed the swat team groups are back in full swing.

how do i know this?

get into a game as a rank 17 killer, team immediately switches to 3 man flashlights as soon as 10seconds in the lobby pass, now unless they "coincidentally" guessed i had hag, they knew what i picked, this was further reinforced when i saw 3 of them also use small game in the end screen, they clearly saw my devour hope haunting grounds combo because when haunting grounds procced the suddenly brave clicker squad was nowhere to be seen as soon as times up they were all back in my face again teabagging clicking and looping like the clowns they are.

end game pops up, suspensions were right, rank 1, rank 20 and 20, random rank 12 cross platform guy had spine chill, kindred, borrowed time and unbreakable, the usual solo survivor build and oddly enough that guy rarely showed up to join the clickers because he clearly knew he would end up being targeted if they gave me room.

then it dawns on me, i lost the last 4 games in a row to suddenly "gud" survivors since i last played killer since the disable.

why is it the survivors have the power role? i am fine with losing a kill here and there no problem if they can actually avoid me but literally running in front of you teabagging then running circles around objects to the point you just walk away? what kind of "horror" setting is this BS? friday the 13th might have flopped but at least the killer was actually bloody terrifying to be chased by to the point you almost NEVER made direct confrontation with jason lest you risk a swift death.