Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Buff Meg

She needs that firm & lift eye cream to make her skin fit a little better :wink:

Comments

• Amelia
    Amelia Member Posts: 84

My gosh, legit rofl

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

I am just concerned for her well being. And my eyes.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

And nail clippers for Dwight

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

@HellDescent said:
    And nail clippers for Dwight

I don't think he needs them... I think he already chewed them all off by the campfire :ohnoes:

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

She also needs to have an ability exclusive to her that makes it so when the killer looks at her, the killer instantly stands still and is essentially stunned because they're too busy looking at Meg's arse. I stand by Meg buffs!

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

Personally, as a Meg, I think it's ridiculous that she can't jog when Sprint Burst is available. Devs fix plz!

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Only comment I'm.making is most megs I've played against are the toxic types that go out there way to make the killer quite repeatedly pelleting flash lighting teabagging and everything I mean if I could pay attention to there name if wounded id then tell everyone and the meg if they don't quite it everyone loses there stuff from a dc