The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PS4 Bug? Stuck on the hills.

JocLewis2018
JocLewis2018 Member Posts: 7
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

I don’t know if other consoles or the like are experiencing this glitch, but 3 times now I’ve been stuck at the bottom on the hills in maps like auto haven, and Crotus. Just on the edge, and unable to move. Even when the timer ran out when the exit gates were open, I didn’t die by the entity. The only way to get out that I’ve seen is the killer needs to down you, and pick you up. Which most killers aren’t going to be nice enough to let you wiggle off and have a second try instead of just put you straight on the hook. I’m not the only one who’s experienced it, both my boyfriend and sister have as well. Anyone else experiencing this?

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

It´s not PS4 exclusive, had it happen to me today. I´m on steam.

• nancymain
    nancymain Member Posts: 7

There's also another way to get out (a bit more troublesome but has worked for me). You need unbreakable and to get downed by the killer, then get yourself back up and get downed again. At this point you should be unstuck, but it's very troublesome. Let's just hope this gets fixed soon.