We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

I stopped playing for months

So, I was driven away by the toxicity of this game about 4 months ago, came back this week and if anything it's got worse.....and getting called a camper, despite everyone that was hooked, getting unhooked multiple times. I then get friends request throwing insults. All because I didn't follow your rules that you've made up in your head

I might as well just delete this altogether and be done with it.

Comments

• OkKiLLer
    OkKiLLer Member Posts: 118

Why do you care what other people say online they’re just trying to get on your nerves, just block them tbh.

• Virusmain
    Virusmain Member Posts: 53

Sorry bro, egos in this game man.

People forget this is a party game and try to ruin other peoples day

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,158

It really is unfortunate. The game is super enjoyable but so many players are just #########. I've never considered quitting because something felt imbalanced or the bugs or whatnot but I've had a few days where I was on a razor's edge from just saying "######### it" and just uninstalling the game and never coming back.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Something I suggest is if playing on console, set up msgs so no one can send you msgs, if pc turn off the end game chat and never look at it.

Something that I've realized over the 2 years that I've played this game, don't play for anyone's fun but yours.

You will always get hatemail from both sides, even if you were nice you will still get hate.

• thetoxicteacher
    thetoxicteacher Member Posts: 48

I just created a post about this. Only my second day and I'm already getting it. Surely there are camping counters? When I see it as a survivor I just focus on the generators and we kinda ignore the person getting camped. Isn't that the way to do it?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

That's your call, some just can't take it.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Yup, rush the gens as fast as possible. If you want, before they die, you can try to switch places with them, or escape all together. You’ll need DS, BT and a flashlight with good coordination with your team.

• mydogmax19
    mydogmax19 Member Posts: 266

Oh no it's sad to see you go! Please do come back soon it's really a loveable game. But I cannot tell you to stay if you truly dont want to. So, goodbye.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

I only play the game with friends these days. I was a killer main but I got fed up with the survivor's rule book for killers.

• Jukenobi
    Jukenobi Member Posts: 301

This is not a game for the sensitive

• GoodLookinCookin
    GoodLookinCookin Member Posts: 341

This game is in a bad spot and probably will be for a while, do yourself a favor and find something else. Monstrum 2 is coming out which would be a fun replacement.