Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

My first Mori!

Okay, so usually I play Wraith and goof off when I wanna play killer, but for a ritual the requirement was "kill one survivor by your own hand" and I was like, oh boy!

So, I loaded up huntress with an ivory Mori and when we got to the map, it was Yamaoka Est. I was thrilled. Like I said, normally I goof off but I was like "I'm going for 3k at min." for this match.

Eventually I got someone hooked once. A blendette. Her teammate, a Dwight, rescues her and attempts healing her in front of the hook, which I was running back to. I managed to Mori her while Dwight ran off. I felt bad about it, but I did end up getting the 2nd ritual done and getting 4k.

Best match i've had to date. Still very happy with the results. Though the 2nd Ritual to "get 2 hatchet hits" wasn't making it any easier.

(Ps, before anyone asks: I'm on mobile so I assume the rituals are probably different, and that you didn't accidentally miss any.🤗)

Comments