Tell me behaviour

I'm rank 8 but my skill is rank 15-20, can you tell why I have to play vs red ranks ? I paid the game to play dbd, not play matchs of 4-5 minutes and ppl insult me , bullying at the endo of the match ... Tell me, should I have to derank? Give me a solution cause I pay all dlcs , I want to enjoy of them

Comments

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088

Ignore them, you just have fun.

• MalEducado
    MalEducado Member Posts: 139

I'm main killer , my skill is rank 15-20 but the game tell me that I'm rank 8 and I have to play Vs red ranks ... It's not funny

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

your skill level will adjust with time. I’m not saying that it will get red ranks anytime soon but I’m saying that you’ll get better and you won’t realize how much. I haven’t had a lot of red rank bs since I’ve been doing cross play. Keep trying man. You’ll get there.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,914

Right now matchmaking is based on Rank and as a Rank 8 you will be matched with players within approximately 6 (I believe the number is still 6 it could be 8) ranks of your rank. It was only under the MMR system was skill included in the match making.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

"4 to 5 min matches and people insult me" welcome to dbd

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088

It is a tradition in this game.. It wouldn't be bad if the devs add it as a daily ritual..

• MalEducado
    MalEducado Member Posts: 139

As a survivor I was rank 2 ... In 35 hours with no repair ... but as a killer I'm rank 8 in the game , but my real skill is on ranks 15-20

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

Here's what you do. You play games with perks only not wasting any blood points on addons or offerings. You keep doing this every game as its zero cost 100% gain on the BP side of things. So it doesn't matter what happens really as rank really shouldn't matter.

If you 3-4k and pip up great feel good, if you get destroyed then yay you derank towards your preferred less sweaty level of play.

Either way you win. With this mentality I never lose, ever. I only go up and down to the tune of a successful win or a successful derank and I rake in the bloodpoints at zero cost. If folks want to say gg ez, then I agree it was an easy derank for me yay.

Doing this I spend less time trying to get kills and more time having fun playing, and then the kills just come to you. Also you focus on basic skills as killer so when you do chuck on a few addons it feels kinda overpowered to have these little extras that help you along.

About the only killer I don't do this on is trapper because well he needs a bag at least. But thanks to my pool of BP's I always have plenty of bags.

I get sad when I pip into red ranks, because red rank games are always the same, ring a ring a rosy simulator.