Hex: Blood Favour

Options
Elcopollo
Elcopollo Member Posts: 763

How do you feel about this perk? Do you think it is fine as it is? Or does it need a little bit of buff, so that high reward justifies high risk? Or maybe it shouldn't even be a Hex in the first place?

Hex: Blood Favour 52 votes

Effect is fine, but it shouldn't be a Hex (Hexes don't live long and the effect isn't so OP)
38%
GibberishkodiakyBlueberryDimekmusstang62AhoyWolfpalletsryummyEnlyneParallaxRoboMojoGlamourousLeviathanDigglyAwkward_FiendElcopolloBassTrambubbabrothaJunsuinaRepostRiposteDARKxVOID[Deleted User] 20 votes
It should block both pallets AND windows (gives no actual defense for short period of time)
7%
TapeKnotHeartboundEobardThawneDerZuntor 4 votes
It should block all the pallets on the map, but only for the survivor who was hit; like 3-vault window blocker (doesn't give a chance to just go to the other pallet further, while killer is in hit cooldown)
7%
GeordieKillerrealkarmakunSkullKidBuff_noed 4 votes
It shouldn't have an additional cooldown for 60/50/40 seconds and should be able to activate once 15 seconds of the effect have passed
26%
CamoRangerUnnamed_FreakKnotEnthusiastMooshroome64Ghosty123jadssHaddixYffriiumDSkullGCrowmanTotemsCleanserPior_MorteMoundshroudGarmuth 14 votes
It's fine, but the time of pallet-block should be longer than 15 seconds
7%
CorinneGamesFog_KingxEaOBX 4 votes
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
5%
Seiko300SillierHorizon5lordtomato 3 votes
I have a better idea (your option down in the comments)
5%
Bossnotstarboarddugman 3 votes

Comments

• lordtomato
    lordtomato Member Posts: 204
    Options
    Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

It is a meta, are u ok?

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options
    Effect is fine, but it shouldn't be a Hex (Hexes don't live long and the effect isn't so OP)

I haven't played with this perk yet but to my understanding, 16 meters is a pretty short range. After getting hit, the survivor will just use their speed buff to get away from that range to the next loop.

I would suggest either increasing that range or just making it a regular perk, not a hex.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 617
    Options
    It shouldn't have an additional cooldown for 60/50/40 seconds and should be able to activate once 15 seconds of the effect have passed

I feel that being a hex AND having that cooldown is a bit too much. It would be fine if either its hex status or its cooldown were removed. In this sense I'd rather the perk stayed as a hex and the cooldown was removed, but I would be ok with the other way around, too.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Cleansing this Hex will make a fake Generator spawn somewhere where a Generator could've spawned.

It will act as a Generator in every way: Makes noise, grants repairing Survivors Objective BP, Killers can apply Overcharge on it, and every other way possible.

BUT once it's completely repaired, it is taken away by the Entity with a cool animation of it being clawed into a black hole by Entity legs, and the Generator count doesn't go down by 1.

The Killer can't discern which Generator is the fake one, BUT...

The Killer can see Generator Auras by default, so they could figure it out by seeing where a new Aura appeared.

They can also know when it has spawned, due to the Perk lighting up once the associated Hex Totem has been cleansed. (It starts grayed-out, lights up once the Hex Totem is cleansed, grays out again once that Generator is repaired or once all Generators are repaired.)

Oh yeah, this fake Generator is also just blocked by the Entity once they're finished with repairs but didn't repair the fake one.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,242
    edited August 2020
    Options

The perk is just really bad. I didn't see a good option for my recommendation. Even making it a non hex perk it would still be mediocre.

Non hex and make it block pallets outside of your TR would be a bit more useful and worth considering.

The fact someone thought this was not only good, but good enough to warrant being a hex is highly concerning.

This will only seem strong against new players that have no idea what they're doing but garbage against actual good players. This is the complete opposite of the design perks should have.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

I would increase the range to 24m and reduce the cooldown to 30 seconds. That way it would perfectly line up with Zanshin Tactics, and it'd be nice for that perk to have some good synergy. You could make some good plays with that combo. I could imagine killers chasing near the shack waiting to swing until the see the shack pallet light up, for example.

Plus, I think it's just kind of weak as is, so I think it could use a buff.

This discussion has been closed.