What do you think of a gift or an outfit for those arriving RANK 1?

Hello everyone, I find that today it is much too easy to reach rank 1. I would like to have a reward when I reach rank 1, right? What do you think ?

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

So, because its easy to reach Rank 1, you want a reward which a lot of people get? Why even make a reward when it is not special at all?

• Pandamonium
    Pandamonium Member Posts: 77

That statement sounded very contradictory to me. I'm fine without getting any rewards for rank 1. A one time reward for reaching rank 1 would be nice though, but something small since it's quite easy to get there (At least with survivors). If MMR scores are revealed, perhaps reward people certain cosmetics/shards for reaching a certain threshold in the MMR scoring system? That way people get rewarded for their skill, not for their playtime.

• maxime_leignel
    maxime_leignel Member Posts: 5

People easily get to rank 1. So I would like us to make it a little harder. Sometimes I fall against rank 1 which plays like rank 20. so the rank system is broken.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

awful idea in a game like this, where pip requirements are ######### and unbalanced. You would only get even sweatier lobbies and once you reach rank 1 most people would just stop playing to get the reward.