The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Devs please start enforcing your rules on console cheats

I accidentally posted i this in wrong sub section please remove the version of this in the Looking for players tab

Uploading it now but have the names seperate on file, 2 players just worked together (Dwight and Clown) to kill everyone else and farm the points. Now before the TLDR crap starts, yes I know this happens but of late it is happening more and nore often and I heard the devs were going to start doing some thing about it on console too.
It needs dealing with NOW not a few months down the line because it it wasting ppls offerings (in my case an escape cake). it ruins the fun of the game. and just breeds more bad behaviour.

I am not going to publicly name and shame cos I know thats banhammer city both here and on PSN but DEVS FIX THIS CRAP! Once the video uploads to youtube though I will add it to this post and if the devs PM me I will give them the names of the 2 cheats so they can finally carry out the punishment that they claim they will do. DEvs Ball is in your court, you made rules for your game START ENFORCING THEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tILzuElkjc0 (video of it happening)

Comments

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

The Devs have yet to add a ban system to consoles. Since it took them a year to add it to pc I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@pabloddiablo316 said:
    I accidentally posted i this in wrong sub section please remove the version of this in the Looking for players tab

Uploading it now but have the names seperate on file, 2 players just worked together (Dwight and Clown) to kill everyone else and farm the points. Now before the TLDR crap starts, yes I know this happens but of late it is happening more and nore often and I heard the devs were going to start doing some thing about it on console too.
    It needs dealing with NOW not a few months down the line because it it wasting ppls offerings (in my case an escape cake). it ruins the fun of the game. and just breeds more bad behaviour.

I am not going to publicly name and shame cos I know thats banhammer city both here and on PSN but DEVS FIX THIS CRAP! Once the video uploads to youtube though I will add it to this post and if the devs PM me I will give them the names of the 2 cheats so they can finally carry out the punishment that they claim they will do. DEvs Ball is in your court, you made rules for your game START ENFORCING THEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tILzuElkjc0 (video of it happening)

Yep, now you know why the PC community is so glad that ochido is gone from out platform. He started ######### like this and all his wannabe fanbois copy him.

Btw, you wanna use the correct terms please. The killer isnt using any cheats, you could only consider usign discord to gain an ingame advantage cheat, but then SWF would be cheat too :wink:
    This is unsportsmanlike behaviour and definitely worth a bann.

Now you have to realize that the devs actually have no tools to punish such guys. They simply didnt take care implementing a system that lets them bann these kind of people on PS4. You can only call them ignorant or incompetent for that, they very well know how toxic their game is and releasing it on another platform where you cant hand out banns yet....... well who could have predicted that thats a bad idea.

• BearTrapSnap
    BearTrapSnap Member Posts: 86
    edited September 2018
    Master said:

Btw, you wanna use the correct terms please. The killer isnt using any cheats, you could only consider usign discord to gain an ingame advantage cheat, but then SWF would be cheat too :wink:
    This is unsportsmanlike behaviour and definitely worth a bann.

Now you have to realize that the devs actually have no tools to punish such guys. They simply didnt take care implementing a system that lets them bann these kind of people on PS4. You can only call them ignorant or incompetent for that, they very well know how toxic their game is and releasing it on another platform where you cant hand out banns yet....... well who could have predicted that thats a bad idea.

You seem to have a hardon for telling people they're using the wrong terminology. Third post I've seen you doing it, it's wrong here too. Comes off really condescending but when you're wrong it's more rude. OP said "cheat" but most definitely meant "cheater" in that context, which they are. Not hacker, which is also cheating, just a different kind.

Calling the devs incompetent over not being able to ban people on PSN or Xbox Live is silly. Those are things Sony and Microsoft handle respectively. Sony isn't going to issue a ban for some teabagging or BMing, even griefing (which is what this is) could be a gray area for them, but you bet they'll deal with hackers. If I were OP I would contact one of them and explain the situation calmly and politely, and have the video ready. That's all you can do.