Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DBD Hide and Seek Tag (And a hook adjustment)

BLUE_APE
BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282
edited September 2018 in General Discussions

DBD is a large game of hide and seek tag.
Killers aren't as fun to play as survivors, because who likes being it? and you don't have anyone to talk to or work with.
Thats why survivors are more fun, because you are playing with your friends and strategizing.

Edit: Now there is NOTHING WRONG if you like playing Killer or either side, But please don't be a Jerk or get to angry, otherwise take a break, or if your a jerk play something else.

For you professional and Ranked players, I am called a "Casual Player" I play for fun does anyone remember what that means
in DBD?

I play survivor, but I play Killer when I'm alone mostly now.
People have taken DBD to seriously, mostly though I see the complaints from killers, but I do see complaints come from survivors as well.
Some are fair complaints, some are just dumb or the one complaining doesn't fully understand.
So don't think one side is to blame.

This game can be balanced but I doubt the devs are going to make it balanced because of how many threats grouchy
people give them.

I'm not saying you can't fun as killer, but try not to take this to seriously or be a jerk, SAME GOES FOR US SURVIVOR MAINS.

Comments

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

I enjoy killer more than I enjoy survivor though. :|

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@BLUE_APE said:
    Killers aren't as fun to play as survivors, because who likes being it? and you don't have anyone to talk to or work with.
    Thats why survivors are more fun, because you are playing with your friends and strategizing.

For you professional and Ranked players, I am called a "Casual Player" I play for fun does anyone remember what that means
    in DBD?

People have taken DBD to seriously, mostly though I see the complaints from killers, but I do see complaints come from survivors as well.
    Some are fair complaints, some are just dumb or the one complaining doesn't fully understand.

This game can be balanced but I doubt the devs are going to make it balanced because of how many threats grouchy
    people give them.

Its fine if you are a casual player, but please refrain from doing statements about balance in this case.
    There are people taht wanna play competitively too

• BLUE_APE

@Vankruze said:
    Survivors are more fun than killer was that it? gee thanks for that glad you told me.

No but thats the signal and message I get from a lot of killer mains

• BLUE_APE

@Master said:

@BLUE_APE said:

in DBD?

people give them.

Its fine if you are a casual player, but please refrain from doing statements about balance in this case.

I understand that too, sorry, What I'm getting at is don't assume people are playing DBD for the same reasons and don't be a jerk basically.

• Master

@BLUE_APE said:

@Master said:

@BLUE_APE said:

in DBD?

people give them.

I understand that too, sorry, What I'm getting at is don't assume people are playing DBD for the same reasons and don't be a jerk basically.

The problem DBD has are all the wannabe-competitive players that refuse to become better because they are truely casual players.
    This and the pseudo-competitive matchmaking everyone is forced into

• BLUE_APE
    edited September 2018

@Master said:

I'm sorry are you saying because I'm a casual play, means I can't offer statemeants for balance? only competitive players can do that?
    And competitive players deserve an un balanced game so they can win?
    Because thats what it sounds like.

BUT Thats probably not what you meant, So perhaps you could clarify that for me.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    I always run no mither ;)
  • Master

@BLUE_APE said:

@Master said:

I'm sorry are you saying because I'm a casual play, means I can't offer statemeants for balance? only competitive players can do that?

BUT Thats probably not what you meant, So perhaps you could clarify that for me.

Funny that you mention that, because right now the competitive players have to deal with an insane unbalance and the casual players cry for even more killer nerfs :wink: (no insult btw)

• Utna
    Utna Member Posts: 186
    edited September 2018

@Master said:

@BLUE_APE said:

@Master said:

@BLUE_APE said:

in DBD?

people give them.

The problem DBD has are all the wannabe-competitive players that refuse to become better because they are truely casual players.
    This and the pseudo-competitive matchmaking everyone is forced into

You love the word "competitive" don't you ? And yet, you seem to believe that DBD's ranking is a joke, but still, you play to win. But truly, what do you win ?

Please tell me, what's the grand prize of this game of yours ; if its not for the pride of being top rank, what else could it be ? Could it be the simple enjoyment of having a good time earning new experiences while playing ?

Not all experiences have to be better at something than the previous ones. Not all new tactics has to be boringly effective , nor all character have such pover that you will predictably win, because sometimes, one needs to improvise and learn something new, to achieve true victory.

• BLUE_APE

@Master said:

@BLUE_APE said:

@Master said:

Funny that you mention that, because right now the competitive players have to deal with an insane unbalance and the casual players cry for even more killer nerfs :wink: (no insult btw)

You can't insult me with that because I have ideas to help out killers like my DYING LIGHT suggestion
    DYING LIGHT:
    After hooking your obsession survivors will suffer a speed penalty toward Repair, healing, and sabotaging by 15/22/27% unitl 2/2/3 Generators have been repaired
    (Its an "anti camping" version of the terrible Dying light we have now)

And besides, I haven't asked for any killer nerfs.