Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The next patch is both exciting but also nerve wracking

immortalls96
immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

The next patch has a lot of cool updates , perks , and characters which I'm very much eager to get my hands on..however..I'm also quite apprehensive...for those of you who dont play ps4..its very very rough.

When you swing as killer there's so much jittering motion blur you can't even see what your swinging at, debuffs and buffs cause frames to almost cease for a second or two, combine all these with the dedicated server lag and using dead hard is a chore as a result, heck, a friend of mine cleansed a hex yesterday and frames dropped massively for the rest of the game ..hence why these new graphics, map updates, and lighting are either going to help loads..or make a bad situation even worse..streaming Dbd can be rough right now as is.

It's also kind of concerning the lack of transparency down the dev team lately..we got no word on the server upgrades, a dev stream for mid chapter concerns apparently got canceled..and we are still waiting for mmr updates too..there's so much on the burner..it seems to be going rather rough..so..it worries me about this update

Comments