Camped for no reason...yeah let's buff killers

BabyDweetMain
BabyDweetMain Member Posts: 434
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

One gen was done, he had one hooked at that point. I got his attention and the chase began. I ran him around the map for awhile, at least enough time for my team to get 2 gens done. When none were done and he was still on me, I knew I had lower ranked team mates (Killer and I were both the only red ranks in the game). Finally he gets me (got stuck on a stupid car) and I get hooked. One gen pops. 3 gens to go.

He cloaks and starts running around me. I signal for my team that he's camping but lower ranks must not know what the signal is so a Meg comes close. He hits them and they run away. Instead of chasing them, he comes back and literally stands right in front of me uncloaked and stares at me till I hit struggle mode. None of my team mates try to get me and I die first hook. A gen pops while I die.

Sometimes I can't with this game... I literally did nothing to provoke this. No teabagging, no pointing. I didn't even have an item. But yet that's sadly a pretty common occurrence. I read all the time on here that killers never get kills and they never camp or tunnel unless survivors are toxic etc etc. I got tunneled by the Pig the game before this one and then camped by the wraith. I play fair, I don't use DS or unbreakable, I don't teabag unless it's a Ghostface cause I want him to do it back, I try to keep it fun and enjoyable for all. Yet all I'm met with is people constantly wanting to ruin my fun. Why is killers enjoyment more important than the survivors?

I play both sides and have been for years. I never camp or tunnel cause I also know how fun killing it is on the opposite side.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments