Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A Bioshock Chapter

DARKxVOID
DARKxVOID Member Posts: 68
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

Alright so hear me out, imagine a Bioshock Chapter where a Bouncer Big Daddy is the killer and he has a little sister with him and the surviviors are Booker and Elizabeth and the chapter is a Rapture map.

What if the Little Sister goes around the map collecting Adam from "angels" aka dead bodies with Adam in them and maybe there's like 4 or 5 around the map and when she collects one it gives the Big Daddy a plasmid to work with which consistently makes him stronger. But surviviors can go stop and bother the Little Sister with skill checks which keeps her from harvesting which alerts the Big Daddy making you go into a rage mode (your eyes/lights turning red which is ironic because it'll look like the red glow anyways) and having to go stop the surviviors from bothering her so you can get your power ups. It would be a interesting dynamic because Surviviors would have to be split on doing Gens and keeping the Little Sister in check so the Big Daddy doesn't get too powerful.

Comments

• trashfefe
    trashfefe Member Posts: 4

What if a survivor was in the dying state you could use big daddy's ability to get a little sister to gather Adam witch make him faster etc like Michael Myers

• UncleStabby
    UncleStabby Member Posts: 837
    edited August 2021

I have to say, though I disagree that it would exactly fit, I have to admit you could do a lot of cool things with it.

Having the survivors running around in a ratmaze underwater makes for a cool and spooky aesthetic. I can also see Big Daddy charging whatever his power is by having his little sister drain survivors of Adam.

Out of the box, but not unwelcome.

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

I would love a bioshock chapter!!! After the RPD map I think bhvr would do an amazing job with Rapture ^^

I think having Delta as the killer could be cool. His standard attack could be his drill and his special attack could be a variety of plasmids!

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,173

The first time I played BioShock and that Big Daddy came bursting out of nowhere, I thought: "Whelp, I'm screwed!". Its speed and aggression were maniacal, and it was quite an intimidating foe!

A Bioshock chapter has a lot of potential, and it would be amazing to see it introduced into this universe!

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954

it's my 2nd most wanted license, I would support this

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

I've seen a few requests for this

• 1miko
    1miko Member Posts: 268

make Big Sisters a killer please oh please.