• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Huntress will be next cause her addons need an update

Still needs her second iri

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

They probably just going to continue their list before they arbitrarily switch to deathslinger.

Huntress still needs to get in line with the the add-on formula specifically needing another ultra rare and a change to iridescent head

Myers also doesn't fit the formula

Amanda and Legion are both in desperate need of add-on reworks

Not to mention Clown

The only time I've seen them rearrange their priorities to get a killer ironed out real quick was with legion and that was simply because initially Legion was very abusable

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716

First off why are people ranting about Deathslinger?

He's perfectly fine he's not super strong like people are pointing him out to be.

He's in a good spot and people who are complaining about him just need to get better against him.

I've played against some bad, decent & very good Deathslinger's but his main problem is gen speed and he's a slow killer.

Good Deathslinger's that hit their shots deserve the kill and as survivor you need to understand the player that's using him and a certain playstyle they're playing him so you can make good reads.

How about you guys that are having problems against Deathslinger learn not to run in a straight line and look behind you as you run once in awhile.

(Huntress is way better then him)

(If you can outplay a Huntress you can outplay a Deathslinger)

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    edited August 2020

Exactly so all these people (and op) that are having a hard time against Deathslinger seems like a them/personal problem

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Maybe he could be balanced by adding...I don't know, a Cooldown to his power!? /s

• DCh4rlie
    DCh4rlie Member Posts: 66

I mean what is there to nerf though...?

He already is 110% and over the top of my head, the only two things I could think of getting nerfed are the scope-in time and projectile speed.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,153

Don't forget the free cooldown mechanic coming with every add-on rework XD

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,153

Ahhh XD I still see the uproar of billY Everytime I see the point add-on rework and start to think about the most hilarious was to present a cooldown for each of the mentioned killers. And I don't care about the change to bill in the end it was reduced to nothing after the uproar.

Take all the following suggestions with the style of the samnation videos in mind:

Huntress - gets a tennis arm and has to shake the stress of

Legion - gets asthma/heavy breathing like clown after running too much

Clown - throws out his back after throwing too much too fast, or nearly chokes (more)

Pig - just like in her introduction video from samnation, her mask is turned backwards after too many dashes

Myers - I have to admit ,no idea

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,763

I mean, we've been complaining about spirit since her second set of buffs and even that one nerf she got didn't exactly change much.

Could we just rework spirit instead of slinger first? Please? She's so much worse to deal with.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

The nerfs/buffs that happen don't always align with what survivors are currently asking for.

Spirit got nerfed after a lot of complaints, but it was a mild one and apart from prayer beads didn't address much about what survivors were actually complaining about.

Doc got buffed and survivors liked the new version even less than the old one. Then they buffed him again.

I don't see much happening with slinger for a long time.

• Shenanigan
    Shenanigan Member Posts: 208

Ahhh I understand you mean. It's just I sort of find it sucky that there's a killer that I enjoy playing a lot with (probably same thing goes for everyone and their own killers), and I'm nervous that the devs might actually nerf him more less tweak them to where chases are more extended. Don't get me wrong I still understand your point, from what I read you want to get the satisfaction that you avoided the possibility of taking some damage where as in deathslinger's can only be, "oh he missed". With the power to end chases quickly for me it makes up for the lack of map pressure, area control, tracking, and locating. Especially when you might have an ace up your sleeve.

• SavouryRain
    SavouryRain Member Posts: 340

Yeah, I definitely don't have a problem with playing against the Deathslinger (despite what some posters who lack reading comprehension think I've been saying), in terms of power level. He needs to be dangerous in a chase because he is lacking mobility and what not.

I just think a little more interactivity should be put in. How to go about doing that, I don't know; I'm not a game dev.

• DivinityFae
    DivinityFae Member Posts: 8

We don't need killer nerfs, we need killer buffs and certian survivor perks nerfed. But the devs won't do that because they only care about survivors and only about mildy appeasing killers to try to distract them from how OP survivors and especially SWF is.

• SeannyD115
    SeannyD115 Member Posts: 583

Demo has the same zoning potential but never gets talked about

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

Hahahahaha that was so good.

Maybe surv need a nerf too when t-bagging. Instead of crouching shooting the nerf gun to killer face at the exit lmfao