Kill your more friends and killer buff idea

Options

Okay this has to bug other people and not just me.
I wish multiple people could be killer and there could be more then 4 survivors in KILL YOUR FRIENDS
Like it would be chaos, I say for private matches only because thats where more of the fun happens and you can avoid toxic stuff from rank matches

Like at least 6 or 7 survivors and 2 or 3 killers for private matches with friends

I also thought about a way to buff killers.

Like give them 5 perks slots and 3 addon slots, but certain addons can't be used if you use all three.

Some of this should be tested and put into a public test build.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

The normal 1vs4 gamemode has enough issues already, better they focus on one mode before doign such stuff

• BLUE_APE
    BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282
    Options

@Master said:
    The normal 1vs4 gamemode has enough issues already, better they focus on one mode before doign such stuff

Well then how did somebody do a 13 survivor one killer beta thingy?
    There are some issues in the game I know, but I mean I said they should test it.

• Master
    Options

@BLUE_APE said:

@Master said:

There are some issues in the game I know, but I mean I said they should test it.

Testing costs resources and we need those on other places.

DCing is still not punished.
    Consoles dont even have a report/bann system yet.
    Game balance, especially SWF matchmaking is ridiculous
    Countless bugs and exploits

Do I need to continue the list?^^

• BLUE_APE
    Options

@Master said:

@BLUE_APE said:

@Master said:

Do you like the idea or not?
    I understand time, work, ect, I understand there are problems already in the game. I'm asking if anyone else likes these ideas.
    Not whats wrong with them.

• Master
    Options

@BLUE_APE said:

@Master said:

@BLUE_APE said:

@Master said:

Do you like the idea or not?
    I understand time, work, ect, I understand there are problems already in the game. I'm asking if anyone else likes these ideas.
    Not whats wrong with them.

Sure at some point I would like to see a 2vs6 or sth like that, but at the moment they cant even get together a proper 1vs4 mode. For varying the number of players in a game, we need dedicated server first or everything will be a big laggfest.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

I just wish you could use any level of perk and not always be forced to use tier 3.

I also wish I had friends... (._. )

• BLUE_APE
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:
    I just wish you could use any level of perk and not always be forced to use tier 3.

Same with the tier 3 perks YES

I also wish my internet was good so I could play with my friends

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

... :cry:

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

Killers would only need 5 perks if they were against a group of 4 premade

definitely need more incentive for killers so they stop doging lobbies, it needs to be punished

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Just imagine the severe genrush the killer would get...

Right now, no. Fix the higher priority issues first. Then we can throw in 2v6 mode or something.
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options
    SCREW OTHER PROBLEMS WE NEED THIS
  • Elegant
    Elegant Member Posts: 443
    Options

It would be a pointless thing for them to work on. Especially if it was just for kill your friends. They should just focus on things that will actually benefit the game

• BLUE_APE
    Options

@Elegant said:
    It would be a pointless thing for them to work on. Especially if it was just for kill your friends. They should just focus on things that will actually benefit the game

Right because kill your friends doesn't matter for people who don't have friends, this is for people like me who enjoy playing with friends.

I didn't say they have to work on this NOW!! I jut wish this would be somthing they could work on in the future
    Or maybe have small team adjust and see how many people can be survivor and killer in private matches.

Besides I'd rather come up with something fun, then try to solve actual problems in the game which result mean and toxic comments

• Elegant
    Options

Idk what part of this is confusing you. It's a waste of time and money for the devs to work on a game mode that is only going to be played by a small fraction of the community. It's extremely illogical for them to ever entertain your idea. They are already extremely busy designing everything, balancing everything, and bug fixing everything. They have no free time to work on anything that doesn't benefit them. It will never happen and you need to accept that now.

• BLUE_APE
    Options

@Elegant said:
    Idk what part of this is confusing you. It's a waste of time and money for the devs to work on a game mode that is only going to be played by a small fraction of the community. It's extremely illogical for them to ever entertain your idea. They are already extremely busy designing everything, balancing everything, and bug fixing everything. They have no free time to work on anything that doesn't benefit them. It will never happen and you need to accept that now.

I What part of, something to consider for the future do you not understand?
    ItS a wish smart alec.

• Elegant
    Options

@BLUE_APE said:

@Elegant said:

I What part of, something to consider for the future do you not understand?
    ItS a wish smart alec.

You can wish all you want. It will never happen. We can't even get the devs to give us a release date on virtually anything. You really think they would ever waste time doing something like extra killers/survivors in kill your friends?