Is Devour Hope Bugged?

I just had a killer with devour hope gain the exposed effect AND ability to mori at 3 tokens. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a known issue? I asked the killer about it in the lobby at the end and they gave no reply.

Comments

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

Killers that can attack using their power can hide having Devour like Pig or Demo so maybe he hid his Devour until he got 5 stacks so it wont get cleansed early.

• Pandamonium
    Pandamonium Member Posts: 77

I slugged and hook 3 survivors, allowing me to walk away from the hook to gain tokens and hook survivors for future tokens without giving away that I had a 3 stack devour hope. Then I mori'd them at 5 stacks with them seeing my totem but not knowing it was devour hope. I also went to the minimum range so it looked like I was too close to gain any stacks when they saw my totem (And they touched some totems, so they knew I had thrill as well).

• Babatom
    Babatom Member Posts: 23

Ah makes sense, the killer was wraith, he didn't slug. Does hitting straight out of stealth count as a killer power that would hide devour? Though I'm also pretty sure they hadn't hooked 5 times at this point.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

any hits other than a grab or locker pull will trigger any on-hit notifications as far as I'm aware.