Twitter cosmetic giveaway

Funcle1983
Funcle1983 Member Posts: 78
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

I didn’t see this posted anywhere and thought I’d post, please remove if duplicate.

On Twitter they’re giving away 2 different Billy cosmetics by finding a code hidden in a picture. Cool idea, but each code can only be redeemed once which sucks, and I’m sure we’re gonna in the first minute of posting.

I’m sure BHVR is sitting back cracking up watching everyone on Twitter spaz out because they’re unable to unlock these. It’d be awesome in the future if they had this and allowed for the first 500 or 1,000 people to redeem- even if it was only cosmetics that could be purchased with IS. Anyone get one of these unlocked?

Comments

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Not me. 😭

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    edited September 2020

Only two people got it. And I think they're just testing this new feature out. Seeing various feedback from players.

Edit: I'm wrong, more than one people can get the item. I didn't know it had more than one code in each hunt.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

It would also be nice to have a separate post for console and PC. Typing out those long codes on console takes so much longer using a joystick it's basically guaranteed PC players will snatch them up first.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

More Nurse & Nea cosmetics plsss!

First come first serve for the first 1000 ppl sounds good to mee!

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

This game has become a completionist nightmare lmao

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

They should do separate giveaways for console and PC players. It’s really not fair when one platform can quickly type them in with a keyboard. Typing with the controller takes a long time.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

I believe the Billy cosmetics were items already in the game so at least it wasn't anything exclusive.