Botany Knowledge combo?

What's the best combo to go with BK? I play solo btw

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,764

Unironically self care is decent with it. We'll Make It, Pharmacy, Solidarity are also decent choices. Bring a medkit too

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Empathy or bond/ well make it/ 2 random perks or autodidact for the memes

• Jed_Olsen
    Jed_Olsen Member Posts: 256

Solo also, I use it with self care, fast heals for team mates and you can heal yourself at a 33% reduced speed rather than 50% with just self care

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

Self-Care/Botany/DS/Exhaustion is a pretty solid and safe solo combo - I usually get max altruism using this build if I don't play greedy (which this build also allows).

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695
    edited September 2020

Botany knowledge combined with We'll Make It makes for incredibly fast heals! Pulling people off the hook already gets you 100% increase healing speed for 90 seconds, and having Botany knowledge on top of that makes it all incredibly fast!

Post edited by SweetTerror on
  • gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

This has made me wonder if Botany Knowledge and Leader could be a potentially good build. Counter sloppy both on yourself with a medkit, other players and when others heal you.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033
    edited September 2020

WMI + BK = 4.0 second heal

BK + SC = 21.4 second self heal

... roughly

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

As a Solo player, I tend to use Botany, Resiliance, Iron Will and Self-Care. Botany and Resiliance combined makes it a nice solo heal if I can't find someone. It also lets me be a little risky and try get a little more progress on gens before I need to heal. And it also counters the effects of Thana and Sloppy so you're not spending a century trying to heal

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

I like comboing it with Streetwise... HEALS FOR EVERYONE!!!

• Hugs4trapdad
    Hugs4trapdad Member Posts: 55

The max healing speed is 100%, isn't it? I.e. you get no additional benefit from having 'botany knowledge' when 'we'll make it' is active.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

WMI is poorly worded. The max healing was meant to say that you cannot get multiple WMI bonuses on one heal. It does in fact stack with Medkits, BK, Spine Chill, etc. Just not with another survivors WMI.

• __Lukas__
    __Lukas__ Member Posts: 32

I love it when paired with a medkit with styptic or syringe. Can change a green medkit from just one heal to one heal plus being able to use an add on

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297

With the new survivor coming, botany self care and the new healing perk will be very OP