Why are killers allowed to do this? (Please Watch)

Babyyy_Boyy
Babyyy_Boyy Member Posts: 444
edited September 2020 in General Discussions

So me and my friends were SWFing And we ended up getting a pyramid head on this match, unfortunately the killer did not get a hook until almost the end of the match. Once the gens pop he chases the guy that got unhooked from earlier in the game and he unfortunately became tormented and cages him instead of hooking him. The killer ran right to the area of our caged teammate and we all were trying to save him but the killer stands there 4 feet away (which I feel like is still to close for the cage to not move) with his power ready to instantly kill him if we were to save him. There’s nothing we could of done as a team to get him out safely because borrowed time does not proc off cages or any unhooking perk for that matter. Unfortunately we rescued him from the cage because the exit gate was right next to us and wanted to make a play so we could escape as a team but the killer still downs him because of it. Our teammate was very upset as anyone would be and leaves the match and the killer thought it was funny to dance on his body and shake his head. Here’s a clip of what happened and if you don’t want to watch it that’s fine because I explained how the scene went but my question is why? Why do killers play like this? What makes you entitled for a kill knowing you lost? This is why survivors are toxic and bm and do other things to upset killers.

~Rant over

Edit: Since I’m getting so many hate comments and negative comments I will not be responding to them as this post was just for people to see how broken pyramid head is still til this day. And although the devs already fixed the ability to remove cage auras from PH, it does not fix how broken the mechanic is still and how it can be abused like in the clip above.

Post edited by Babyyy_Boyy on

Comments