Survivor Movement Vs Killer

Something really needs to be looked into surrounding survivor movement, for instance when you're chasing a survivor and they run back into you so they're completely invisible and by the time you step back to see them they're already making distance

This is a serious problem especially with crossplay, playing on console and then a PC survivor does this it gives them a total movement advantage & it's so annoying

I just don't understand how a killer is unable to see a survivor that's standing that close lmao it's not realistic at all

Comments

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

It's an FoV issue, and I believe the reason is something to do with survivors being able to fight back in close quarters. It is extremely annoying, though, and one of the reasons I have adopted the OhTofu approach to Blendies.

• GeordieKiller
    GeordieKiller Member Posts: 409

yeah the FOV needs sorting it so frustating that i miss my hit because the survivor ran into me to make me lose FOV of survivor and miss when it should be a hit as you ran straight into the killer just doesnt make sense at all how running into the killer can make you miss