Killers I encountered over 100 red rank games

Options

I decided a little while back that I was going to make a note of the killers I faced across 100 games of survivor. So here you can find the most recent killers I faced as a red rank solo survivor playing on PC in EU servers (I'm in the UK so either London or Ireland server).

Interesting things to note:

• I faced every single killer at least once.
  • However, I didn't face a Plague until game 91. I thought she was going to be the only 0.
  • I was surprised by how diverse the range of killers I saw was, honestly. I thought I'd see WAY fewer of certain killers.
  • This was during the current Tome, and some of the Wraiths and Hags appeared to be doing challenges, so that probably skewed things for those particular characters.
  • Most of these were PC killers but there were some console killers in there as well. I have crossplay enabled, I just don't run into many console killers personally.
  • This is just my personal experience. The only "proof" I have is my Notepad document where I literally typed down the names after each match. I didn't take screenshots or anything. So if you don't believe me, that's fine, and this is a very small sample size anyway. I just thought it was neat. :)

Comments