I got myself out of the hill bug.....

all i did was hold forward against the rock and i managed to nudge myself out. it took like 30 seconds to a minute mind you but i still saved myself from certain death lol.

Comments

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

You moved towards the rock? I just got stuck again today and tried all sorts of things to no avail.

• ZCerebrate
    ZCerebrate Member Posts: 641

I got out of it too by tilting my camera upwards and into the hill itself while standing still. Eventually it edged my character model slowly out of the vibrating stuck animation until I could walk away from it... still took like 20~30 seconds

• bluedusef
    bluedusef Member Posts: 288

yeah at the corner part heading up the hill i held forward into it and didnt let go and it nudged me out auto after 30 seconds.lol

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

well glad people find a work around.

• bigfootismydad
    bigfootismydad Member Posts: 86

I was able to get out once as well. I spun left/right while trying to walk up the rock. Took around twenty-thirty secondsand then I just popped right out. Of course the other couple times it happened the killer smacked me down and tossed me on a hook.

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

I was running away from Ghostface and got stuck in that spot. He hit me, I went down and then HE got stuck, too! Only for a few seconds though. He was able to lunge attack forward and get out of it.

• SoShiny
    SoShiny Member Posts: 30

I've had success multiple times with the tilting the camera skyward while running facing away from the rock (a bit to the right with wiggling).

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

It's the one true Morty!