The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

F, Marry, Kill, DBD Style!

This is more for the survivor mains. It's simple, name the killer or killers that you like to play against a lot because they are super fun matches, the killer(s) you are ok with going against and the killer(s) that make you want to DC or suicide hook once you figure out who they are (not recommended). Name one, or as many killers as you like. Hopefully we can have some fun with this and it'll get a temporary sticky at the top of the discussion board.

I'll start, enjoy Michael Myers matches. Oni, Nurse, Pyramid Head and Demogorgon are ok matches. Spirit, Leatherface and Ghostface are dreadful to me.

Hopefully you all will share yours!

Comments

• Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942

Hella Fun = Spirit

Okay With = Legion (specifically Susie, the people who play her have a playstyle I love lol)

DC/Suicide = If it came down to it, Doctor

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

I hate to play against any killer. But especially Trapper. I hate to affraid of run. Every vault is risky. Grass looks insidious.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    edited September 2020

Any killer after being killed by Trapper is blessing. Thanks god I free to run again.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Fun: Ghost Face

Okay: Bubba

Hate: Freddy

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Fun: Demo, pyramid head, trapper, ghostface.

Okay: Pig, Hag, Nurse, Deathslinger, Huntress, Myers, Leatherface, Wraith, Oni.

Hate: Freddy, Hillbilly, Doctor, Legion, Clown, Spirit.

• Mendax
    Mendax Member Posts: 130

Fun: Myers, Ghostface, Demogorgon

Suicide: Spirit, Freddy, Doctor, Huntress with iri and Ebony mori.

Ok: other killers

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,983

Fun: Huntress without Iri Head, a non face camping Bubba, Nurse that isn't a god Nurse.

Okay: Myers, Trapper, Wraith, Billy,

Hate: Legion, Freddy, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Hag

• jack321
    jack321 Member Posts: 28

F: The nurse

Marry: the huntress

kill: Claudette.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886
    edited September 2020

Fun: Myers, Wraith, Huntress, Nurse, Clown, Oni, Demo

Okay: Trapper, Pig, Plague, Hag, Billy, Bubba

Hate: Freddy, Legion, Ghostface, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Spirit

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442

If I was to mention 3 of each

Fun: Pyramid Head, Bubba, Billy

Okay: Nurse, Huntress, Wraith

DC worthy: Spirit, Hag, Ghostface

• Gravewalker200
    Gravewalker200 Member Posts: 451

Fun: Billy, Leatherface, Huntress, Nurse, Wraith, Oni, Demogorgon, and Pyramid Head.

Ok: Legion, Deathslinger, Ghostface, Trapper, Myers, Hag, Clown, and Quentin

Suicide/DC: Spirit and Freddy(yeah I guess I’m one of those but I don’t dc against these often I just die fast)

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

It's much more about perks combo and playstyle than a specific character.

I adore game when at a random moment i have some complicity with the killer, like noding comptition for example.

I hate games that are taking ages like double ropes + Pop + Thana Freddy for example ^^ But i will never DC because of it and definitly not because the killer is X or Y, that is just lame.

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789

Fun: billy huntress oni demo

Suicide: legion, spirit, hag, doc

Ok: literally everyone else

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Fun: Plague, Huntress, Billy, Oni, Pig, Legion

Okay: Myers, Demogorgon, Trapper, Hag, Nurse, Clown

Hate: Everyone else

Want to hold their head in a river til their legs stop kicking: Ghostface

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

I appreciate your post, but that's not what this topic is about. Have some fun man!

• Deadman316
    edited September 2020

Thanks all! I see a bit of Spirit hate and I'm fine with that, lol. Huntress with IH is a nightmare, somehow I manage to avoid them a lot better than a Huntress with regular hatchets. I do hope to see the Kobe Huntress in a match, but I probably won't enjoy it.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

Fun: Demogorgon always, Ghostface if he's like being a little memey but also actually playing

OK: Pretty much everyone else in the middle

DC: Deathslinger, Hag (especially silent traps, went against that for the first time recently and lmao hated my life)

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Fun: Demo, Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Hag, Ghostface if reveal works properly.

DC: Freddy

Ok: Every other killer

Deathslinger is definitely the most fun for me to verse.

• rileybazan115
    rileybazan115 Member Posts: 12

I love going against trappers because I'm a trapper main, and I find death slinger and huntress fun to play against. I hate hag because a good hag is impossible, and I hate the stealth killers and Micheal. Everyone else I don't mind.

• Fun: all but the ones I will mention

Ok: Spirit, Freddy, Wraith, and Hag

DC RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE ITS SUPER TOXIC(coming from a killer main btw): Huntress with Iri Head and Ebony

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

Well it's is what your post is about. You ask what killers i like to face, the one i don't mind and the one i hate, i told you what i think ^^

but if you want a clear answer : FUN : all HATE : Myers (especially Mirror one that is just plain wallhack and has no counterplays (i play both sides equally and i would rather face a iri head Huntress than a Mirror Myers))

• Deadman316

I Didn't say you were wrong, it was just a bit technical for what we're doing. You're good.

Regarding Hag, she can be all three, which makes her frustrating. I forget to crouch at times, just like I forget to not run when I'm going against Trapper.

• Thasard
    Thasard Member Posts: 268

Fun: Hillbilly, Nurse, Pig, Shape, Demogorgon, Trapper, Clown, Plag,

Okay: Doctor, Hag, Shape, Deathslinger, Legion, Pyramid Head

Between these: Huntress, Freddy, Oni

DC: Ghostface, Spirit, Wraith, Leatherface,

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Love: Nurse, Demo, Clown, PH, Myers, Trapper

Okay: Legion, Pig, Hag, Huntress, Bubba, Wraith, Freddy, Deathslinger, Plague

Hate: Spirit, Billy, Ghostface, Oni

???: Blight

• skarsguts
    skarsguts Member Posts: 179

Fun: Demogorgon, Blight.

Okay: None.

Makes me want to DC: Legion, Freddy, Plague, Leatherface, Doctor, Tunnelhead.

The rest are not annoying enough to put in the DC category, yet not fun enough to put into okay.

• Envyus
    Envyus Member Posts: 0

Love to play against: Doctor, Michael, Pig, Phrymid Head.

Dc/Kms: Spirit, Plague

Everyone else is okay