My Take on the FNaF Killer Idea

Sokki
Sokki Member Posts: 2

I will preface this by saying that while I do watch a ton of DBD content, I myself am not a high ranking killer main. I have capped at rank 12 so far and while I am currently working on improving myself, I just want to make it known that I am not the best.

To me we have all been focusing on the wrong killer to bring into this game. While Springtrap might be one of the darker and more sinister characters based on looks, we should instead have the main guy behind the wires brought into the game instead. The man behind the machines, the killer who preyed on innocent children, the murderer that wears a springlock suit. I chose to focus on The Purple Guy instead (I know the name isn't frightening but its what we got.) I tried to implement ideas and gameplay mechanics that are missing from the game while not making a killer that can compete with Nurse/Spirit/Hag. I tried to take the core characters and props that appear in nearly every FNaF game and incorporate it into the DBD universe.

I do apologize if these ideas have been suggested already, I am not the best at following the community feeds or discussions. I also hope the PDF works for everybody, I use a writing program that isn't Microsoft Word and don't know how the text would appear on it x.x

I'll be here for a little while so any comments or criticisms are welcome. I hope you all have a beautiful day!

Comments

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Cool ideas. Just so you know, people have a sore spot about FNAF here. If you see anything really against the idea, its because of that.