The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors name/icon in Score screen?

Regards.

I wanted to know what you think about placing the name or at least an icon with the face of each survivor on the final game screen.

It is a trifle obviously, but sometimes I want to know what skills a survivor had and the only thing I have to guide me is the name of the player, which unless I have memorized myself at the beginning of the game or during it, it is easy to forget it and then I don't know which of all those nicknames is the one that belonged to a specific survivor.

I have uploaded an image as an example of what I say. I have used an example with icons, but if it were even the names of the survivor it would also work.

Again, I know it's a trifle, but the score screen is useless if I don't remember who was who at the end of the game.

Thanks for your time.

PD: I originally started this topic on Steam. A user told me that in the gear that appears below, there is a section to see what I said. I have not tested it yet, but it would still be good if it is a little easier to see this information, since in the 2 years that I have been playing this game, I never noticed that. I am sure that I should not be the only one who did not know that information.

Comments

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited September 2020

As you know, you can already go into the match settings and see which played what Survivor - you can even do it in-game.

It'll also tell you which variation of the map's RNG layout you played on IIRC.

-

That said, I don't see why this shouldn't or couldn't be a thing. But it's not entirely necessary.

• Hyraga91
    Hyraga91 Member Posts: 16

Yeah, I know. But it would be nice and comfortable if the devs in some future update will place it. It would be a few codes in the game's algorithm and the final scoring screen would be more presentable.