Matchmaking bad

Im usually complaining that my matchmaking is bad as a killer and all I get is red 4 mans when im rank 8/9 usually

But this game I matched with solo's (they came in at different times so im assuming so)

So then I felt bad because there was little chance for them just like when I play against way higher ranks

Comments

• mrpieseller
    mrpieseller Member Posts: 134

Do you have cross-play turned on or off? Because if it is off that may be limiting who you play with

• You play with almost your ranks with crossplay off. Seems that way for me

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

im not being funny but rank means very little, iv had so called rank 2`s etc. that dont touch gens, crouch round the map and cant last 5 seconds in a chase... honestly had to stop playing today because i had rank 1 killers with a team that struggled to get 6kpoints in a match. dont forget people at low rank wait ages for lobbies so at some point itl throw them in with anyone so they get a game, ranking is messed up and so it affects the matchmaking sadly, same goes for you as killer, the longer you wait the more likely youll get people not your rank as well.

• AntonioIun
    AntonioIun Member Posts: 16

Yes i do because all rhe games I've had against pc players have been extremely unenjoyable