Questions about The Entity’s Realm.

GamingHulk123
GamingHulk123 Member Posts: 244
edited September 2020 in General Discussions

Which side gets tortured most, killers or survivors?

Also, if a killer’s power is to weak to kill survivors, what will The Entity do about the situation?

Does The Entity let anyone go?

Can a Killer request for a rework or a buff pertaining to themselves or their belongings?

Does The Entity has a favorite Killer?

Does the Entity have a race, if so are there anymore left?

Why does The Entity like torture?

Can survivors request to change sides? (Like changing to the killer side)

Can Killers request time change sides?

Who is the Oldest Killer?

Who is the most powerful killer?

Anyone got anymore questions?

Post edited by GamingHulk123 on

Comments

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

I will try to answer

1) To my knowledge the entity doesnt get much from torture itself or it wouldnt need killers. It molds the killers to play with the survivors.

2) Probably send that killer to the void.

3) Not that we know of. However it allows the observer to exist so not all is known.

4) Not sure.

5) I heard somewhere that clown was the entity's favorite

6) Not sure if the entity dances in drugged up stupors

7) Entity feeds off emotions. If torture gives the entity those emotions so be it. I would argue though that if torture was enough the trials wouldnt be a thing.

8) Interesting question. I would say maybe on this one. I would like to know this one officially.

9) Probably not. Killers are warped and mutated.

10) Currently plague.

11) Nurse (though nothing in lore to support that.)

Im probably wrong but I think im at least close

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

I don't have definitive answers to everything (or anything technically, I'm not a dev), but I think I can clarify a few points based on what we seem to know so far.

-Which side gets tortured the most: survivors. The Entity feeds off their hope (hence why they have Exit Gates and Hatch). You don't see the killers getting stabbed and put on meat hooks.

-Can survivors request to change sides: It's presumed that a survivor who has become devoid of hope will either become a killer themselves or else be discarded into the Fog. There was a really old fan theory that Benedict Baker (one of the early background characters who made journal entries on many killers and game elements; sort of a precursor to The Observer in the Archives) had disappeared and become a killer.

-Who is the oldest killer: By development - Trapper (formerly Chuckles) and/or Wraith (Banshee). By theoretical age - Plague (a Babylonian Priestess). Alternatively, the ages of Demogorgon and Pyramid Head are somewhat indeterminate since they aren't human or worldly, though they'd have to be several millenia old to beat Plague.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Survivors 100%.

The Entity wouldn't let anyone go willingly, it would feed on their emotions until they're out of hope then throw them in the Void.

I believe the devs said that the Entity really likes the Clown. He is one of the killers who willingly entered the Fog and kills for the Entity without disobeying it, unlike say Myers who can kill without the Entity's permission with Tombstone. Going off this I would also assume the Entity likes Ghostface as well.

The Entity doesn't like torture per se, it simply thrives and gains nourishment from strong emotions, and what's a good way to wring strong emotions put of someone? Torture!

Survivors can't request but they might end up becoming a killer as they lose hope.

I can imagine a killer could become a survivor is the Entity sensed it could get stronger emotions out of them as a survivor compared to them as a killer.

Chronologically, Plague is the oldest killer, coming from Babylon, although there might be older killers lurking in the Fog that we havent yet seen.

The most powerful killer is a tough one. I would say Myers or Pyramid Head cause they are able to kill without the Entity's permission, Pyramid Head most likely due to a deal between the Entity and the forces if Silent Hill, idk I haven't played the games, and Myers being the embodiment of pure evil.