Survivors still gen rush to death to death against a new released killer

Options

Wow, I'm pretty sure they need that always.

Comments

• KurburBing
    KurburBing Member Posts: 36
    Options

Huh?

• Hero_awesome
    Hero_awesome Member Posts: 301
    Options

Huh?!?!?!?

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742
    Options

...was?

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

PERO QUE ESTA PASANDO, HOSTIA!

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,213
    Options

Also, killer still tunnel and camp vs newley released survivors. So, its a tie?

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

I don't know what else you expect them to do. I hate it as well, but this isn't a survivor issue, it's a balance issue. The game allows them to do the objective at the speeds they do it. A lot of players see this as "toxic gen-rush" when in reality it's not the survivors fault at all, it's the developers for removing the one perk in the game that actually stalled games to buy killers the time they needed, and not introducing something else to compensate. Gen-rush only became a huge topic after Ruin was removed, and wasn't discussed nearly as much beforehand, only when Ruin got destroyed at the start of a match anyway.

You have to take these tough matches and use them to try and improve yourself, even if they are impossible. I've had tough games where all seems lost but i manage to snag two kills in the end because the survivors were overconfident and made bad plays. You just have to try your best. We can only blame the external factors (balancing) for why the game is going at the pace it is, not the players.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,491
    Options

And killers pick the weakest link and tunnel them out of the game while knowing they are probably not as experienced...

why should survivors be kind, there are already killer players that do fairly well with blight.

• nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075
    Options

Bait

• Jill10230
    Jill10230 Member Posts: 475
    Options

I confirm!

Not only do my generators finish within 5 minutes, but with the new perk of this IMMORTAL killer's totems my totems are blown up at the same time... and we still have the audacity to ask for "a nerve"?

I couldn't use the perk of the Hag for Mori, all my totems were exploded instantly......

What's going to happen now ? I camp, tunnel, basement, in short since all my killers are useless prepare to cry "the nerve of camping", no pity !🤗

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

I agree, then they get mad that you're not playing the new killer.

Like which one do you want? Let a new killer have a bit of fun and practice.