We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

DLC question

Hey guys, hoping someone can clear something up for me. I play on PS4 and own all DLCs.

My girlfriend has recently asked if she can try to play after watching me so I made her a PS profile (on same console) and set the game up for her.

I noticed that on her menu all DLC survivors and killers are available for her to play without purchasing beforehand. Is this some sort of bug? Im not complaining, I just want to ask in case, as this is something I have no control over. Really don’t want to risk some sort of ban? 

Cheers guys!

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited September 2018
    It's KYF
    Edit: dlc as well? That's weird then
  • BigFudge
    BigFudge Member Posts: 240
    Not KYF, she can play solo with access to all DLC characters
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

@BigFudge said:
    Hey guys, hoping someone can clear something up for me. I play on PS4 and own all DLCs.

My girlfriend has recently asked if she can try to play after watching me so I made her a PS profile (on same console) and set the game up for her.

I noticed that on her menu all DLC survivors and killers are available for her to play without purchasing beforehand. Is this some sort of bug? Im not complaining, I just want to ask in case, as this is something I have no control over. Really don’t want to risk some sort of ban? 

Cheers guys!

I think games and DLC's are linked to the owning profile on Playstation 4, and any other profile you create on the specific console has access to everything.

Don't worry about a ban.

• BigFudge
    BigFudge Member Posts: 240
    Oh cool, thanks for the response! Better safe then sorry! 👍🏻
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    @BigFudge

If she was to buy her own ps4 then they wouldn’t be there however the progresss for your dlc characters will not be lost once she do buy them.