Blight doesn't have Terror Radius

Options

Like the title says, he has no Terror Radius. He has chase music though when he's right on top of me. At least there's that lol

Comments

• Psychobeastz
    Psychobeastz Member Posts: 164
    Options

You have a video or some screenshot that shows their perks. It would definitely give us some more insight and possibly grab the devs attention as well.

• Rutgrr
    Rutgrr Member Posts: 16
    Options

No I don't. I will say the first match I had the killer had Monitor & Abuse so I thought that might be the reason. But even then there should be some sort of Terror Radius which there wasn't. My second match against him the Killer didn't have M&A and no perks that suppress Terror Radius so its gotta be a bug.

• Psychobeastz
    Options

So no perks to really hide his terror radius hmm. What about his add ons, if I am not mistaken he has one where he gets undetectable for the duration of the dash or something.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

Sounds like a bug, everytime I've gone against him I hear his TR starting to come closer. Though I have to say it does seem pretty quiet at the start, very similar to Deathslingers. Theres a couple times I've realised late he's coming.

• Rutgrr
    Rutgrr Member Posts: 16
    Options

The second match I had the Killer's addons were "Plague Bile: Slight increases Rush Turn rate" and "Summoning Stone: Hitting a Survivor with a Lethal Rush will call upon The Entity to block Pallets within a radius of 12 metres of your location for 6 seconds."

• Psychobeastz
    Options

Yup definitely a bug, I only played killer mostly today so I would not know from a survivor's perspective.

• skills4u2envy
    skills4u2envy Member Posts: 2
    Options

Just experienced this on Xbox One as well

He was only using his three perks and an add-on to extend the slam duration so nothing that would affect TR

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    Options

Oh you know, I didn't realize this before but you're totally right--I ran into this issue earlier too.

• Bionerd
    Bionerd Member Posts: 1
    Options

So the terror radius is there since perks like Borrowed Time still trigger off it. It's just the audio queue is almost impossible to hear until Blight is standing next to you, unless the volume on the game is insanely high.

Anyways, looks like it's time to remove the DLC's I was going to get for this game from my steam cart. Even if it's a bug, with the development team's track record for this game it will take a year or more to fix it.

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,137
    Options

If anyone hasn't played against Blight yet here's context: He has the music of the terror radius, but he doesn't have the heartbeat sound effect that all other terror radii do.

So for example, take deathslingers terror radius music and remove the heart beat in the background. That's what blight has and it's almost certainly a bug.

Along with this is terror radius music is really quiet so you only really start noticing an intense terror radius at about 12m. I would suggest to run MnA to get full value out of this.

• Kobeskillz
    Kobeskillz Member Posts: 80
    Options

I think the game is bugged. The sound is so off is ruining the game.

• kucerka
    kucerka Member Posts: 186
    edited September 2020
    Options

Any killer on PS4 has a heartbeat now...it sucks so much, especially now when Generators are bigger and at some locationd I can't even look fully around me... So yeah, every killer is a stealthy killer now I guess 🤷🏻‍♂. Time to start using Spine chills again 🙄

• HagIsBestGirl
    HagIsBestGirl Member Posts: 158
    Options

Lol, that sneaky CTA at the end. I mean, it's obvs a bug and will probably go away in a nearby hotfix.

May as well play with the broken mechanic while it's there, have some laughs before it's gone.

Makes it sound like playing against blight will be extra scary until hotfix though, lol.

• DariusB92
    DariusB92 Member Posts: 122
    Options

I noticed it too. I saw in a post match they had add ons for no TR when rushing but wasn't sure if that was the situations when I noticed no TR..

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,947
    Options

Ran into this a few times tonight, and checked perks and add-ons. At one point it was so bad I thought he had Tinkerer on.

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,025
    Options

Ive got this bug, too. Since the last Patch 17 is released I cant hear the terror radius of any killer, only its chase musics... -.-

• antifreedomring
    antifreedomring Member Posts: 24
    Options

No killer has a heartbeat for me since this new patch only sometimes the killer music. Watch billy get a stealth chainsaw on a meghead

• nytkim
    nytkim Member Posts: 102
    Options

Yea blight doesn't have any heartbeat at all. Other killers still have it but its very small, like they have a 8m terror radius.