If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How do you sign-up for being in the gaming industry at BHVR?

Options
NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,245
I wanna know how do I become apart of the BVHR crew! I'm getting close to graduating high school and I'm wondering how I could or future interested people, can join BHVR! Would I need a degree in something such as programming? Would I need to take certain classes in college? This would be helpful for me to know since I plan on joining BHVR! Thank you! :)

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

https://www.bhvr.com/job-opportunities/

Check out the different tabs including their feedback on what they look for as well as job opportunities.

• NMCKE
    edited September 2018
    Options
    powerbats said:

https://www.bhvr.com/job-opportunities/

Check out the different tabs including their feedback on what they look for as well as job opportunities.

Omg, thank you! I always wanted to help create video games, been playing them every since I could pick up a controller! Seriously, I won't forget you @powerbats! ❤
  • TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    Options
    Good luck to you! I would love to see someone with your passion join the BHVR team! <3
  • NMCKE
    Options
    Good luck to you! I would love to see someone with your passion join the BHVR team! <3
    Yes, I'm already taking college level computer science classes in high school so this really makes me happy that I'm already in the right direction! Seriously, I been waiting for so long on how I can be apart of BHVR! ❤ Like I never been this happy in my entire life just to know how I can get my dream job!
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    I've also been wanting to learn to program and design characters. I'm still pretty new at it so itll take a while for me to learn. Do you have any tips that you could share with me. I've been playing video games all my life and now I want to learn to make them
  • TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    Options
    Get ZBrush if you are really serious about 3D modelling. But if you prefer the concept art side, pursue that. Getting a college degree for your desired position would be really good to put on your resume.
  • LADOCTEUR
    LADOCTEUR Member Posts: 14
    Options

where are you from? if you are not from Montreal it may be far from where you currently live.

• NMCKE
    Options
    LADOCTEUR said:

where are you from? if you are not from Montreal it may be far from where you currently live.

I can always move to Montreal when I get my bachelor's degree. Trust me, I'm gonna try and go for the "Senior Network Programmer" position! :)
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@Nickenzie said:
    LADOCTEUR said:

I can always move to Montreal when I get my bachelor's degree. Trust me, I'm gonna try and go for the "Senior Network Programmer" position! :)

As someone who has lived in Canada all my live I can tell you there are 3 things you must be prepared for when living in this great Country.

1: Polar bears can be hiding anywhere! Always be ready with a genuine Canadian Polar bear protection kit. You can buy theses at any major retailer or craft one by following guides online.

2: The cute little fury beavers you see are in fact NOT cute cuddly creatures. Be extra cautious around presumably cute creatures in Canada.

3: Nothing ever closes during a blizzard. We just deal with it.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you make it with BHVR or another gaming company! ;)

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

@Nickenzie said:

I'm already taking college level computer science classes in high school

What world are you living in? the #########?
    And here I am, working for 3rd year as programmer and still can't apply for any position starting with "Senior"

Moving to Canada? only after learning French and working for 5 more years ;(

sad

• NMCKE
    Options
    Sarief said:

@Nickenzie said:

I'm already taking college level computer science classes in high school

What world are you living in? the [BAD WORD]?
    And here I am, working for 3rd year as programmer and still can't apply for any position starting with "Senior"

Moving to Canada? only after learning French and working for 5 more years ;(

sad

Well, it's gonna be a while but I don't care! I would love a job like that because again, I love video games and math! :)