The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

To get the Claudettes face for my Leatherface...

I need to mori her or just sacrifice to the entity?

Comments

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

Sacrifice 100 of her with Leatherface I believe

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    No, you gotta sacrifice 25 of them.

Oh really?! Wow, I thought it was higher. Maybe I’m thinking of computer vs PS4.

• Demonsouls1993
    Demonsouls1993 Member Posts: 261

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    No, you gotta sacrifice 25 of them.

Oh really?! Wow, I thought it was higher. Maybe I’m thinking of computer vs PS4.

Its 25 for all systems
  • Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

@Wesker said:
    I need to mori her or just sacrifice to the entity?

Claudette is the easiest face to get, just sacrifice 25 of those clones and u'll get it, hardest ones are dwight and jake.

• Hellrossa
    Hellrossa Member Posts: 105
    Wait what?? You can have the survivors faces when sacrificing them???
  • ShockDoc
    ShockDoc Member Posts: 8

I would like to point out that I know a group of friends who purposfully troll leather faces who use claudettes face. It is literal blackface and is probably one of the more racist cosmetics in the gaming world. (one of.. not the most.)

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Hellrossa said:
    Yes, there are 4 masks based on the 4 original survivors. I still need the Jake mask, i feel sorry for the Jakes i have to blatantly facecamp to get it.
  • Hellrossa
    Hellrossa Member Posts: 105
    Hellrossa said:
    Yes, there are 4 masks based on the 4 original survivors. I still need the Jake mask, i feel sorry for the Jakes i have to blatantly facecamp to get it.
    Thanks I didn't know that ! I suck with LF but might be a reason to play with him.
  • Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    ShockDoc said:

I would like to point out that I know a group of friends who purposfully troll leather faces who use claudettes face. It is literal blackface and is probably one of the more racist cosmetics in the gaming world. (one of.. not the most.)

Blackface is painting your face black. Leatherface is literally wearing her face, not racist.
  • I wear Claudette face all the time. I like to think it scares away the squadettes with dstrike and flashlights. So far it seems to be working. It’s like a ward against pure evil.

• @BasementLeatherBoi said:
    I wear Claudette face all the time. I like to think it scares away the squadettes with dstrike and flashlights. So far it seems to be working. It’s like a ward against pure evil.

Same.

• serabeth90
    serabeth90 Member Posts: 100

@ShockDoc said:

So....are you okay with Leatherface being able to wear the non-black characters' faces o.0?

This discussion has been closed.