Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The Legion is RIDICULOUS

How people like Otz can say that the legion isn't top tier is BEYOND me. Going against a level 1 legion is damn near impossible. Especially if they have infectious freight, barbeque and chili, sloppy butcher, and thanatephobia. He can see where u are, vaults pallets, vaults windows like whats his flaw??? I really want to hear this one. The guy is top tier in my opinion.

Comments

• AnimatedAaron_
    AnimatedAaron_ Member Posts: 50

A killer without power? He can hit everyone right away, counts as a hit AND you gotta mend your self. That alone takes away time from generators. And it doesnt take long for him to get his power back again.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

That's why you should never be together as survivor against the legion.

If all of you are always close to each other then it's easy for him to chain hits on all of you but if you all stay by yourself then he won't be able to do that.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

I hate this meme with a passion.

Keeping people injured to a single health state does not help in the slightest. It doesn't impede them in the slightest having to constantly heal and failure to do so does not result in a down. /s

• AnimatedAaron_

Hmmmm i appreciate the lengthy response bro. But to be honest idk man, i was playing with a friend and 2 randoms. Once he hit me, it seemed as if every one else as hit in the next like 20 seconds. And everything just snowballed and avelanched after that. Its like no gen progress can get done at that point, he won already right there.Especially with the build i mentioned. And who knows what add ons hes running.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni

What meme?

Good survivors don't heal against legion anyway.

It's the same problem plague had before her buff

• Tactless_Ninja

A meme is an idea that is passed on by nongenetic means through culture. There have been multiple threads all saying the same thing. That if you can't down using your power then you're worthless.

Good survivors deal with the cards they're dealt. They see that they CAN'T heal and are forced to stick soley to the objective. Which means if Legion swings back around, and they don't have a backup plan, they're fubar.

It's all level dependant and based on setup. It isn't an instant loss if they're using basic attack.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

I guess your problem is you were often really close to your teammates. Legion's power is useless if survivors decide to separate for long distace and try to keep outside his terror radius when he chasing someone. So many times I lose as Legion when I didn't see anyone within feral frenzy range after hit. Only thing you can do as legion if your killer instinct doesn't show other survivors is chase the guy you hit. In that case you just wasted huge time just to injure one. And even if you see other survivors with killer instinct, they most of the time so far away that there is almost no point to run there. This is how survivors counterplay legion.

• illuminaegi
    illuminaegi Member Posts: 32

Don't forget that even whenever you use his power for blocking things or tracking, you lose it immediately if you dare hit someone who's already been hit with Deep Wounds, and your fatigue and power regeneration is trash.

I love Legion to death, but his power is pretty much worthless in high tier.

• AnimatedAaron_

Well dam, I see everyones point here! I get what you guys mean and I appreciate all the tips!!! Guess I just gotta get good huh? Lmaoo... I'm a level 5 survivor on ps4 btw guys :)

• Slickstyles
    Slickstyles Member Posts: 446

I thought you were going to say The Legion is RIDICULOUS

-LY BAD. No joke.

He can get that first hit sure. Then it's loop by daylight since he has nothing else going for him.

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

That’s the whole point of Legion. They screw with the whole “rush while injured” mentality by forcing mending and time wasting on survivors on a regular basis, and staying injured isn’t going to bypass that.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,475

Can't kill people with his power, mass team injure is good but with no follow up makes him bottom tier, and if players stay injured and just slam gens you will probably lose as an m1 killer with no power 16% from thanataphobia only buys you a few seconds at best

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

In the off-chance you are being serious... There's a reason that not healing is meta.

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825

his power is just under whelming . since you never heal against him if you have any sense its just more time for gens and he has the worst downing potential in the game. he gets easy hits and speed boosts when he doesnt need it and has to abuse his own mechianics to try to block block while hes going through his stun and at that point you might just waste less time and get more downs as an m1 killer. hes the worst killer in the game. just dont heal and dont respect feral frenzy and you win

• Zani22
    Zani22 Member Posts: 444

If I see one more ######### legion thread I will campaign for huntress to be reworked where her hacthets do fk all I'll go after killer and surrvivor you love and make them look like lego in furnace after I'm done

• bredbeddle
    bredbeddle Member Posts: 103
    edited September 2020

While I like your accurate use of the word meme...

Consider that you're on the Internet, and here, the word meme has a wildly different connotation than it would in, say, a scholarly article.

• GhostyyBoi
    GhostyyBoi Member Posts: 416

Legion is a first hit killer. He can do nothing to actually put you in the dying state. Basic juking knowledge will see you taking no damage at all. You don't get deep wounds ticked down in a chase. Mending isn't much of a problem, especially because a lot of Legions will hit you then run across the map. Besides, you can run resilience and not have a problem.

• Pipefish
    Pipefish Member Posts: 331

People underestimate Legions power. I agree with you that he is better then most claim. However he struggles in strong loops and against survivors who are comfortable being injured.

When it comes to piping though I'd argue he is one of the best killers in the game since he can usually max chase points.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Well his flaw is if everyone stays split up and keeps working gens instead of healing his power becomes worthless and hes easily looped. Basically this means its very easy to gen rush him. Killer tier levels are determined by how easy they are to gen rush. Spirit and nurse and bilky are harder to gen rush because they have high mobility (which legion has) AND theyre hard to loop (which legion does not have).

Legions mid tier, not low tier. He is underrated.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Top tier? Definitely not. They're underrated though.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I think secretly everyone knows Legion is top tier. The thing is they don't think they're better than Spirit or Nurse.

So if we say the Legion is weak, they will get buffed and will become the best killer in the game. Then we will all see more Julie's which is what we want.

Anyone who disagrees is just going along with the act 😂

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Good survivors deal with the cards they're dealt. They see that they CAN'T heal and are forced to stick soley to the objective. Which means if Legion swings back around, and they don't have a backup plan, they're fubar.

I mean, if they don't have a back-up plan, are they really that good of a Survivor?

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

This is a bait guys, don't feed him.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

The so called "Legion Syndrome"

Injures a lot. Still gets looped into submission

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,225

Have to remember how skilled survivors play the game vs how average solo queue players play. It speaks to the massive skill divide in this game. The Legion is weak vs skilled survivors because they can still loop safely while injured and hammer out gens. Many survivors I go against in KYF don't even heal against Spirit unless they're on death hook, let alone Legion. It's not worth the time because there's no difference between being injured and healthy when the killer is on the other side of a massive map.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

The said "What meme?" not "What is a meme?"

You are being blatantly obtuse.

However, I agree that good players adapt to what is going on in game and how the Killer is playing. However, it is a basic rule that you shouldn't heal against Legion because it wastes to much time. However, if they are good at chases healing may be needed.

• OniWantsYourMacaroni

Nah,i think OP is just a bit inexperienced at survivor which is completely fine.

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789

dont heal, stay spread, dont greed, legion is seriously not that great of a killer

• Tactless_Ninja

My first post was obtuse. My second was ehhh acute? That the word? I used the definition I intended to use for clarity, then I went into what I meant about it. It's all right there.

Spreading out does reduce his effectiveness but there's a whole second half of the game when 3 gens go. Area is reduced, and the team will start to clump together more. And if you zoned an area, then there will be deadzones everywhere from lack of pallets. Then your stupid one health state plan starts to fall apart.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

Yeah, legion isn’t op but is certainly powerful. Whenever I do play survivor I run into more legions than anyone in the red ranks. They do not need a buff LMAO