The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What killer should be buffed/nerfd and why

I think doctor needs a nerf hes a tad to well "insert pun here" im just "insert pun here" that the devs havent nerfd him yet.
Ā«1

Comments

• Alphatitan_94
    Alphatitan_94 Member Posts: 40
    Can you figure out my puns i left them blank for you lets see who can come up with some good ones i love puns lol
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Depends what you wanna achieve?
    Doctor is already a really weak killer btw

If you wanna balance the game around competitive standards, then all killers must be lifted up to nurse lvl.
    If you wanna balance the game around casual rank 20 gameplay, then almost all killers must be nerfed, even below freddy lvl

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

Of all the killers, Freddy is in the most need of a buff. There aren't any killers that are seriously OP, in my opinion, but a nurse with five-blink add-ons is a bit much, I think. If I were to nerf anything, it would probably be that.

• feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    The doctor is fast and you don't always know he is chasing you bit once you put on Calm spirit doctor is done for
  • Bartex
    Bartex Member Posts: 27

typical survivor main/R20 killer

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Killers that need to be buffed would include freddy, wraith, leatherdaddy, pig. I don't think any killer needs to be nerfed tho. I know alot of people advocate for the nurse to be gutted but she is the only killer that can stand a chance against swf death squads and succeed. She translates player skill and experience into real performance that you can see. Nurse as is, is perfectly fine at base. Her addon need to be nerfed/reworked. 4 and 5 blinks should not be a thing since it eliminates almost all counter play for the survivors.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    I really dislike to ask for nerfs.
    That being said, i think some killers (you know which ones i mean) shouldn't be able to go from one side of the map to the opposite one in just a few seconds, it's just crazy.
    But we can't do anything about it, just deal with it.
    It would be nice that, instead of nerfing those killers, devs gave to survivors a buff/perks to counter those especific killers (like calm spirit to doc).
  • Bartex

@SadonicShadow said:
    Killers that need to be buffed would include freddy, wraith, leatherdaddy, pig. I don't think any killer needs to be nerfed tho. I know alot of people advocate for the nurse to be gutted but she is the only killer that can stand a chance against swf death squads and succeed. She translates player skill and experience into real performance that you can see. Nurse as is, is perfectly fine at base. Her addon need to be nerfed/reworked. 4 and 5 blinks should not be a thing since it eliminates almost all counter play for the survivors.

nurse is not the only one that can stand, i've played some tournaments, and nurse main killed only one survivor, when the hillbilly main killed full team ;v

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

For me in order:
    ( For buffs )

1.Freddy
    2.Wraith
    3.Leatherface

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Bartex said:

@SadonicShadow said:

nurse is not the only one that can stand, i've played some tournaments, and nurse main killed only one survivor, when the hillbilly main killed full team ;v

Only one kill!? With nurse!? That nurse must have been hot garbage to perform that bad. Was the nurse game on a cold wind map?
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I will say this over and over again.

Billy is the most balanced killer in this game.

Except for 2 killers, if somebody gets downed in the far corner of the map, you can still repair %30-40 of your generator until the killer reaches you. If a billy downs and hooks somebody, you know he is coming for you and it is gonna take 5 secs. You will always feel unsafe.

When you make a mistake when you are looping, most other killers will hit you and you will continue. Billy can easily punish that with his one hit down ability.

Since he has one hit ability, you can't fck around a billy. He can easily punish survivors' mistakes with his mobility and slugging ability. You should play the game cleverly, if he finds multiple survivors, he can easily win a game in 1 min.

On the other hand, unlike nurse, you still have your means to fight him. He can be looped, he can be juked etc.

IMO, Billy is the only threat that is 'managable' in this game.

• Bartex

@SadonicShadow said:
    Bartex said:

@SadonicShadow said:

Only one kill!? With nurse!? That nurse must have been hot garbage to perform that bad. Was the nurse game on a cold wind map?

2000+ hrs nurse main, it was Rancid Abattoir, so basically best coldwind for nurse

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@Bartex said:

@Global said:

@Delfador said:
    Doc is far from being OP. His base kit is really really weak. His addons are good but doesn't make him very powerful imo. He is just fcking annoying.

Nurse is very powerful. I know a couple of people on this forum think that she is 'balanced' but I think she definitely needs nerfs.

I don't have any problem with Hillbilly, Hag, Myers and Huntress. I think they are balanced.

Clown doesn't have much pressure on the map but he is a really good chaser. I don't think he needs to be buffed.

Doc's base kit can be buffed. If it is gonna happen, they can even nerf his addons. I wouldn't mind.

Freddy, Leatherface, Pig, Trapper are the most desperate ones for buffs I think.

Wraith got a buff but I didn't test him on the PTB so I have no idea.

I wish every killer was in the same level with billy because he is the most balanced one imo. I am talking about base kits though. I don't mind if they nerf killers' addons if they are gonna buff their base powers.

billy is probably the most broken he can 1 hit any one and fly across the map with basically no negative effects towards him. He is also the easiest killer to play just get close and chainsaw.

OMEGALUL

okay tell me how he isnt?

• Global

@Bartex said:

@SadonicShadow said:

Because billy is easy to play skill takes actual skill and no im not a survivor main i am a killer main so have fun coming up with an arguement other than "HA RANK 27 SURVIVOR MAIN GIT GUD"

• Bartex

oh right, killer mains, they are pretty ######### OMEGALUL

• Bartex

"most balanced killer is op, nurse needs buffs"

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Global said:

@Bartex said:

@SadonicShadow said:

Because billy is easy to play skill takes actual skill and no im not a survivor main i am a killer main so have fun coming up with an arguement other than "HA RANK 27 SURVIVOR MAIN GIT GUD"

You really know your kind @Global xD
    Kudos for being a fair killer main
  • EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626

One Freddy is re-worked, the next one that needs looking at is Leatherface, as he would be the lowest tier killer then. Pig and Myers getting some QoL improvments would be nice, but if LF gets some work, its only really small changes and balancing to everyone else.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

None of them really need nerfed, people just need to learn how to play against them properly.

Freddy - obivously needs a buff
    Leatherface - Obvious buff needed.

Hopefully all these killers when their addons get re-worked will all become more powerful.

I'm a little hesitant on the nurse addon rework however because they either make her stronger, which would be bad, make her the same which is fine imo, or make her weaker and every top tier level 99 killer comes to the forums and starts crying.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Buffs: every killer except Billy needs a buff.
    Nerfs: none

If killers would feel powerful, and not be under constant time pressure, they would camp less.
  • EqMonkVeeshan
    EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416

Spirit she needs a massive buff shes to weak and her powers simply worthless.

• Delfador

@Global said:

@Bartex said:

@SadonicShadow said:

There is not much thing a billy can do if he faces good survivors. He can be easily looped.

Yes he can chainsaw people easily but you have your tools to fight him. 'If he gets close, he can chainsaw'. Don't let him get close then?

'One way or another he will get close I can't avoid him 5 gens'. True but we also need to remember that you are not the only target there. He needs to do that multiple times. This is not a 1v1 game. As a survivor, you are not as powerful as the killer. At least you shouldn't be.

Being an easy killer or a hard killer is not related to being OP. Nurse can be the easiest killer or the hardest one, it doesn't matter. She is broken, billy is not.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Perk.buff for huntress mommy's little killer if you have no hatchet's you cab throw your axe into the survivor to take them down but if you.miss you must go to a locker to get it back
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Global said:

@Delfador said:
    Doc is far from being OP. His base kit is really really weak. His addons are good but doesn't make him very powerful imo. He is just fcking annoying.

Nurse is very powerful. I know a couple of people on this forum think that she is 'balanced' but I think she definitely needs nerfs.

I don't have any problem with Hillbilly, Hag, Myers and Huntress. I think they are balanced.

Clown doesn't have much pressure on the map but he is a really good chaser. I don't think he needs to be buffed.

Doc's base kit can be buffed. If it is gonna happen, they can even nerf his addons. I wouldn't mind.

Freddy, Leatherface, Pig, Trapper are the most desperate ones for buffs I think.

I wish every killer was in the same level with billy because he is the most balanced one imo. I am talking about base kits though. I don't mind if they nerf killers' addons if they are gonna buff their base powers.

billy is probably the most broken he can 1 hit any one and fly across the map with basically no negative effects towards him. He is also the easiest killer to play just get close and chainsaw.

Hillbilly is the most balanced killer in the game.
  • Global

@yeet said:
    Global said:

@Delfador said:

@Delfador said:

@Global said:

@Bartex said:

@SadonicShadow said:

There is not much thing a billy can do if he faces good survivors. He can be easily looped.

Yes he can chainsaw people easily but you have your tools to fight him. 'If he gets close, he can chainsaw'. Don't let him get close then?

'One way or another he will get close I can't avoid him 5 gens'. True but we also need to remember that you are not the only target there. He needs to do that multiple times. This is not a 1v1 game. As a survivor, you are not as powerful as the killer. At least you shouldn't be.

Being an easy killer or a hard killer is not related to being OP. Nurse can be the easiest killer or the hardest one, it doesn't matter. She is broken, billy is not.

@yeet @Delfador Every killer needs to chase someone multiple times even nurse has to do it multiple times hell i find fighting her easier than billy because once you break line of sight with her just make her think you are going one way when your not simple. He has no draw back to one of the most powerful abilities in the game which is to cut the chase in half. He has immense map pressure and can instantly get to one side of the map to another better than nurse ever can. Yea being an easy killer doesnt make you op but if the easy killer has an extremely powerful ability it does because the more powerful the ability the harder to play the killer it should be. "There is not much thing a billy can do if he faces good survivors." I dont know what you mean here? That he needs his ability to fight the good survivors but in that case so does nurse so how would she deserve a nerf anymore than billy?

• yeet
    Global said:

@yeet said:
    Global said:

@Delfador said:

@Delfador said:

@Global said:

@Bartex said:

@SadonicShadow said:

@yeet @Delfador Every killer needs to chase someone multiple times even nurse has to do it multiple times hell i find fighting her easier than billy because once you break line of sight with her just make her think you are going one way when your not simple. He has no draw back to one of the most powerful abilities in the game which is to cut the chase in half. He has immense map pressure and can instantly get to one side of the map to another better than nurse ever can. Yea being an easy killer doesnt make you op but if the easy killer has an extremely powerful ability it does because the more powerful the ability the harder to play the killer it should be. "There is not much thing a billy can do if he faces good survivors." I dont know what you mean here? That he needs his ability to fight the good survivors but in that case so does nurse so how would she deserve a nerf anymore than billy?

why does he need a drawback?
    billy is fine (You) just need to get good
  • yeet
    Sir_Kazi said:

HOW does FREDDY need a buff? I don't understand. He can see you when in dream world. you have to fail a skill check so it shows where you are on map. his walk speed is ridiculous. what are you guys saying?

yep this one is going in to my cringe compliationĀ 
  • Global

@yeet said:
    Global said:

@yeet said:

Global said:

@Delfador said:

Nurse is very powerful. I know a couple of people on this forum think that she is 'balanced' but I think she definitely needs nerfs. I don't have any problem with Hillbilly, Hag, Myers and Huntress. I think they are balanced. Clown doesn't have much pressure on the map but he is a really good chaser. I don't think he needs to be buffed. Doc's base kit can be buffed. If it is gonna happen, they can even nerf his addons. I wouldn't mind. Freddy, Leatherface, Pig, Trapper are the most desperate ones for buffs I think. Wraith got a buff but I didn't test him on the PTB so I have no idea.

I wish every killer was in the same level with billy  because he is the most balanced one imo. I am talking about base kits though. I don't mind if they nerf killers' addons if they are gonna buff their base powers.

@Delfador said:

@Global said:

@Bartex said:

@SadonicShadow said:

How does what i say mean i should get good? xD i said he is easy to play doesnt that mean i am already good with him? and everything i said is why he needs a nerf read it before coming up with playground insults unless they are all you have :)

• yeet
    Global said:

@yeet said:
    Global said:

@yeet said:

Global said:

@Delfador said:

Nurse is very powerful. I know a couple of people on this forum think that she is 'balanced' but I think she definitely needs nerfs. I don't have any problem with Hillbilly, Hag, Myers and Huntress. I think they are balanced. Clown doesn't have much pressure on the map but he is a really good chaser. I don't think he needs to be buffed. Doc's base kit can be buffed. If it is gonna happen, they can even nerf his addons. I wouldn't mind. Freddy, Leatherface, Pig, Trapper are the most desperate ones for buffs I think. Wraith got a buff but I didn't test him on the PTB so I have no idea.

I wish every killer was in the same level with billy  because he is the most balanced one imo. I am talking about base kits though. I don't mind if they nerf killers' addons if they are gonna buff their base powers.

@Delfador said:

@Global said:

@Bartex said:

@SadonicShadow said:

How does what i say mean i should get good? xD i said he is easy to play doesnt that mean i am already good with him? and everything i said is why he needs a nerf read it before coming up with playground insults unless they are all you have :)

Every killer should be as powerful as billy, not the other way round šŸ™‚
  • Sir_Kazi
    Sir_Kazi Member Posts: 55

@yeet said:
    Sir_Kazi said:

HOW does FREDDY need a buff? I don't understand. He can see you when in dream world. you have to fail a skill check so it shows where you are on map. his walk speed is ridiculous. what are you guys saying?

you talkin ######### without explaining why. I been surviving for a while. what are his cons because I only see the pros.

• Global

@yeet said:
    Global said:

@yeet said:

Global said:

@yeet said:

Global said:

@Delfador said: Doc is far from being OP. His base kit is really really weak. His addons are good but doesn't make him very powerful imo. He is just fcking annoying.

Nurse is very powerful. I know a couple of people on this forum think that she is 'balanced' but I think she definitely needs nerfs.    I don't have any problem with Hillbilly, Hag, Myers and Huntress. I think they are balanced.    Clown doesn't have much pressure on the map but he is a really good chaser. I don't think he needs to be buffed.    Doc's base kit can be buffed. If it is gonna happen, they can even nerf his addons. I wouldn't mind.    Freddy, Leatherface, Pig, Trapper are the most desperate ones for buffs I think.    Wraith got a buff but I didn't test him on the PTB so I have no idea.

I wish every killer was in the same level with billy because he is the most balanced one imo. I am talking about base kits though. I don't mind if they nerf killers' addons if they are gonna buff their base powers. billy is probably the most broken he can 1 hit any one and fly across the map with basically no negative effects towards him. He is also the easiest killer to play just get close and chainsaw. Hillbilly is the most balanced killer in the game.

@Delfador said:

@Global said:

@Bartex said:

@SadonicShadow said:

There is not much thing a billy can do if he faces good survivors. He can be easily looped. Yes he can chainsaw people easily but you have your tools to fight him. 'If he gets close, he can chainsaw'. Don't let him get close then? 'One way or another he will get close I can't avoid him 5 gens'. True but we also need to remember that you are not the only target there. He needs to do that multiple times. This is not a 1v1 game. As a survivor, you are not as powerful as the killer. At least you shouldn't be.

@yeet @Delfador  Every killer needs to chase someone multiple times even nurse has to do it multiple times hell i find fighting her easier than billy because once you break line of sight with her just make her think you are going one way when your not simple. He has no draw back to one of the most powerful abilities in the game which is to cut the chase in half. He has immense map pressure and can instantly get to one side of the map to another better than nurse ever can. Yea being an easy killer doesnt make you op but if the easy killer has an extremely powerful ability it does because the more powerful the ability the harder to play the killer it should be. "There is not much thing a billy can do if he faces good survivors." I dont know what you mean here? That he needs his ability to fight the good survivors but in that case so does nurse so how would she deserve a nerf anymore than billy?

That has nothing to do with what i said so clearly you have nothing to say thanks for the debate.

• Sir_Kazi

"Every killer should be as powerful as billy, not the other way round"

WRONG. all killers should just be billy then. They all have their kits. some are easier than others but doesn't mean it's weaker. You need a bigger skill gap. i think freddy is fine. someone tell me his cons cuz i dont see them

• yeet
    Global said:

@yeet said:
    Global said:

@yeet said:

Global said:

@yeet said:

Global said:

@Delfador said: Doc is far from being OP. His base kit is really really weak. His addons are good but doesn't make him very powerful imo. He is just fcking annoying.

Nurse is very powerful. I know a couple of people on this forum think that she is 'balanced' but I think she definitely needs nerfs.    I don't have any problem with Hillbilly, Hag, Myers and Huntress. I think they are balanced.    Clown doesn't have much pressure on the map but he is a really good chaser. I don't think he needs to be buffed.    Doc's base kit can be buffed. If it is gonna happen, they can even nerf his addons. I wouldn't mind.    Freddy, Leatherface, Pig, Trapper are the most desperate ones for buffs I think.    Wraith got a buff but I didn't test him on the PTB so I have no idea.

I wish every killer was in the same level with billy because he is the most balanced one imo. I am talking about base kits though. I don't mind if they nerf killers' addons if they are gonna buff their base powers. billy is probably the most broken he can 1 hit any one and fly across the map with basically no negative effects towards him. He is also the easiest killer to play just get close and chainsaw. Hillbilly is the most balanced killer in the game.

@Delfador said:

@Global said:

@Bartex said:

@SadonicShadow said:

There is not much thing a billy can do if he faces good survivors. He can be easily looped. Yes he can chainsaw people easily but you have your tools to fight him. 'If he gets close, he can chainsaw'. Don't let him get close then? 'One way or another he will get close I can't avoid him 5 gens'. True but we also need to remember that you are not the only target there. He needs to do that multiple times. This is not a 1v1 game. As a survivor, you are not as powerful as the killer. At least you shouldn't be.

@yeet @Delfador  Every killer needs to chase someone multiple times even nurse has to do it multiple times hell i find fighting her easier than billy because once you break line of sight with her just make her think you are going one way when your not simple. He has no draw back to one of the most powerful abilities in the game which is to cut the chase in half. He has immense map pressure and can instantly get to one side of the map to another better than nurse ever can. Yea being an easy killer doesnt make you op but if the easy killer has an extremely powerful ability it does because the more powerful the ability the harder to play the killer it should be. "There is not much thing a billy can do if he faces good survivors." I dont know what you mean here? That he needs his ability to fight the good survivors but in that case so does nurse so how would she deserve a nerf anymore than billy?

That has nothing to do with what i said so clearly you have nothing to say thanks for the debate.

i see no reason to debate with people who don't understand the game at all
  • yeet
    Sir_Kazi said:

@yeet said:
    Sir_Kazi said:

you talkin ######### without explaining why. I been surviving for a while. what are his cons because I only see the pros.

Actually play him.
  • Delfador

@Global said:

@yeet said:
    Global said:

@Delfador said:

@Delfador said:

@Global said:

@Bartex said:

@SadonicShadow said:

If a nurse is godly, there is not much you can do against her. Not every single nurse is like that but there are nurses who can down an entire team in one minute easily.

"There is not much thing a billy can do if he faces good survivors."

You can use pallets and windows against a billy. There is nothing he can do to catch you. It doesn't entirely depend on his skill to catch you. You need to make a mistake so that he can get a hit or chainsaw you.

Nurse? If she is good and if her blinks are on point, there is no way to go. If she can read you well, she can easily down you. She just struggles in some terrible maps like lery's institute. Her skill depends on her user, not survivors.

I don't know which tournament you are talking about but in the one I have watched, there were just nurses. The reason why people chose to use the nurse rather than billy is because she is much more powerful.

You can ask any good survivor or killer in the game, in the forums, or the streamers. I don't think anyone will say that nurse is weaker than billy.

• Sir_Kazi

@yeet said:
    Sir_Kazi said:

@yeet said:

Sir_Kazi said:

Actually play him.

I only survive at the moment. once I prestige all survivors and #########. It's Killer time

• yeet
    Sir_Kazi said:

@yeet said:
    Sir_Kazi said:

@yeet said:

Sir_Kazi said:

Actually play him.

I only survive at the moment. once I prestige all survivors and #########. It's Killer time

Explains why you think he's any good, only playing the game on easy mode will do that to you.
    playing him is like plucking your own teeth with pliers
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@Alphatitan_94 said:
    What killer should be buffed/nerfd and why

There are only 2, maybe 4, viable killer in the game; Nurse, Billy (Huntress, Doc).
    Every other killer needs some serious buffs.
    People are tired of fighting Nurse 2 out of 3 games on rank 1? Guess what the other killer are to bad to compete.
    And it is NOT about the players skill.

• Sir_Kazi

@yeet said:
    Sir_Kazi said:

@yeet said:

Sir_Kazi said:

@yeet said:

Sir_Kazi said:

Actually play him.

Explains why you think he's any good, only playing the game on easy mode will do that to you.

bro you keep saying vague ass statements. Ok i'll go first bro.

His walk speed is crazy in dream world, he's invisible so you're forced to get caught into dreamworld. Unless there is some secret i dont know on how to avoid him. he can see you outside his terror radius. so even if he chasing someone else, you have to hit a gen and get exposed. those are the pros he has that i've seen while surviving. now PLZ explain what makes him awful. i see EVERYONE saying he needs buffs but no one explaining why.

• yeet
    Sir_Kazi said:

@yeet said:
    Sir_Kazi said:

@yeet said:

Sir_Kazi said:

@yeet said:

Sir_Kazi said:

Actually play him.

His walk speed is crazy in dream world, he's invisible so you're forced to get caught into dreamworld. Unless there is some secret i dont know on how to avoid him. he can see you outside his terror radius. so even if he chasing someone else, you have to hit a gen and get exposed. those are the pros he has that i've seen while surviving. now PLZ explain what makes him awful. i see EVERYONE saying he needs buffs but no one explaining why.

1. His walking speed is 115% MS, no faster than any other killer
    2. Its incredibly easy to break out of the dreamworld with self care
    3. His power does LITERALLY NOTHING in a chase, in fact it only hinders him, he needs to wait a full 7 seconds to hit a survivor, and survivors can break out of the dream world mid chase
    4. He is incredibly easy to bully, you can finish gens and heal people in his face and there is literally nothing you can do about it
    his only real strenght is finding people which really isn't hard to do, he is worse than baseline at literally everything elseĀ 
    seriously just pallet loop him instead of trying to hide, hiding is a noob trap anyway and looping is so braindead easy and effective i dont see why anyone wouldn't use it.
  • Delfador

@Sir_Kazi said:
    "Every killer should be as powerful as billy, not the other way round"

WRONG. all killers should just be billy then. They all have their kits. some are easier than others but doesn't mean it's weaker. You need a bigger skill gap. i think freddy is fine. someone tell me his cons cuz i dont see them

Freddy is good against survivors who solely depend on stealth to survive.

His power is almost meaningless against good loopers because his power doesn't benefit him in chases.

When you become a better runner/looper you will understand what I mean. For example, when I started to play the game, urban evasion, Iron will etc. were a must have for me. When I got better, I ditched my stealth build and started to use other perks.

Again, if you solely depend on stealth and there is nothing else that you can do against a killer, freddy I dare to say is the most powerful killer in the game. However, most of survivors become better at running/looping.

His walk speed is %115 like most of other killers. He doesn't have crazy ms.

• Sir_Kazi

Oh Ok thank you very much. I can see how that's ass. I'm rank 2 survivor lol. I try not to loop anymore because it's become a bad habit. most killers get the read eventually. Thanks for clearing that up guys. and the nurse is fine, she has a high skill cap. if her add on is 5 blinks i can see how that's too powerful. but I literally fake her out most of the time.

• Sir_Kazi

only thing i'm trying to master is that 360 #########. i'm baffled on how to do it

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    edited September 2018

@yeet said:

1. His walking speed is 115% MS, no faster than any other killer
      1. Its incredibly easy to break out of the dreamworld with self care
      2. His power does LITERALLY NOTHING in a chase, in fact it only hinders him, he needs to wait a full 7 seconds to hit a survivor, and survivors can break out of the dream world mid chase
      3. He is incredibly easy to bully, you can finish gens and heal people in his face and there is literally nothing you can do about it
        his only real strenght is finding people which really isn't hard to do, he is worse than baseline at literally everything elseĀ 
        seriously just pallet loop him instead of trying to hide, hiding is a noob trap anyway and looping is so braindead easy and effective i dont see why anyone wouldn't use it.

Don't forget that awake survivor can heal downed ones with no chance to pick the victim up.
    And awake survivor can bodyshield sleeping targets.
    He can't really defend totem, hooks, gates.
    And btw, he is the same speed in the dream world than any other killer, where does that myth come from that he is faster??

• Sir_Kazi

his walk animation make him seem fast af. that's just me being stupid.