Offerings Burn Too Quickly to Read!

Offerings burn way too quickly to read and comprehend your team's plan of attack. This is intensified when teammates aren't on comms to discuss offerings prior to queueing up.

I think it would be a good idea if the offering burning screen was actually the loading screen, rather than the tally marks. The offerings would remain visible and burn up when the match is loaded. This way, players would have a good amount of time to read the offering effects. This will also make the loading screen less boring!

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Basically what Global said. The more you play the more you remember. Also if there's one specific offering you didn't ever see you can always remember the name and google it

• scumrrado
    scumrrado Member Posts: 61

@Global said:
    Eventually you will just be able to look at the icon or name of the item and know what they are, its what i do.

True to a degree, but that's not really a solution. Not all players have the capacity to remember such information and I don't see why my suggestion couldn't be implemented as an overall solution.

With the implementation of the tutorial modes, the devs want the game to be easy to learn and understand for all. I think this would be a great addition for those who just can't memorize so many different offerings.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@scumrrado said:
    Offerings burn way too quickly to read and comprehend your team's plan of attack. This is intensified when teammates aren't on comms to discuss offerings prior to queueing up.

I think it would be a good idea if the offering burning screen was actually the loading screen, rather than the tally marks. The offerings would remain visible and burn up when the match is loaded. This way, players would have a good amount of time to read the offering effects. This will also make the loading screen less boring!

One day you shall learn the ancient art of speed reading but until that day can come to fruition you must continue to study your tongue twisters. Master the art of saying TOY BOAT 10 times as fast as you can without any slip ups and you will have acquired the knowledge to beat the pesky flames of literacy's obliteration!

• scumrrado
    scumrrado Member Posts: 61
    edited September 2018

@MegaWaffle said:
    Master the art of saying TOY BOAT 10 times as fast as you can

OMG stop making me wish Pennywise was in this game!