The priority To-Do-List Killer Addons

Options

Pig, plain and simple. There is not a single other killer, that has so many useless addons.

Today i used the first and last time Amandas Secret.

"Auras of Survivors removing a Reverse Bear Trap are revealed to The Pig for 6 seconds."

As i read that, i really thought, you would see their aura when they try to disarm it, but after that? When they maybe on the other side of the map? Useless!

Plague has a red addon that let's her see the auras of vomiting survivors all the time and if they cleanse, she gets the most lethal range attack.

Wraith gets an aura reading addon without any downsides.

Blight has an aura reading addon, whenever he slams into something, what he is even supposed to do even without it.

Her red addon on the other hand, takes away 3 of your traps.

What the hell were they thinking? They are garbage.

Comments

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    Options

Demogorgon would like to have a word with you

• MJ_Out
    MJ_Out Member Posts: 184
    Options

I also think, Demo need more love from addons than pig. But honestly I just want "Rat Liver" as basekit.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Blight's and Plague's are kind of OP tbh, but agreed, Pig's is pitiful. Her add-ons definitely need some love.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Rat Liver as basekit would start to bring him into baby PH and Deathslinger territory, where zoning could start to be more possible. I don't think he should be able to gain distance on survivors while readying shred, even if it's not as easy to land as POTD or Deathslinger's gun.

That said, yes, his add-ons are mostly trash and need work. I'd like to see some other buffs to him too, like maybe making his footsteps a bit quieter when he's Undetectable after leaving a portal.