Another update, another show of incompetence

I had stopped playing for a while, I was really afraid of the new update. It is usual that with each new update they break something. They have already broken killers, let's not forget that it was impossible to play with billy before his nerf. They have already broken game mechanics, let's not forget the hook bug in the basement. They have also broken the map, just a few weeks ago you were stuck on the hill. With the previous update they made it impossible to play on the console, the fps were going bad

I'm not going to talk about the balance of the game anymore, you can't ask for a balanced game when the base is broken.

I play again. Full of errors. I already saw that they made lists, I am not going to repeat what others said. Just to say that this tires. More when it involves basic game mechanics. Terror radio is not heard, losing sacrifices because killer action does not work, the ds bug, etc.

This game is the only one I know in which with each update developers manage to break something, it is incredible. Congratulations, you showed incompetence again. What is the excuse now?

I don't speak English, I tried to be as clear as possible. I think the message is understood