Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Let's rank killers by height

INeedMoney
INeedMoney Member Posts: 14
edited September 2020 in Off-topic

I will try to estimate their height based on how they look in-game, posture, etc. and if they're licensed, actor information

I'll try to estimate their height in metres and feet/inches, correct me below!

Trapper- 6'3'' or 1.9 metres -assuming he is as tall as Kane Hodder Jason

Wraith- Wraith is slightly taller than trapper when hunched, so I give him an additional 2 inches, making him

6'5'' or 1.96 metres

Hillbilly- Billy is even more hunched than Wraith and at that, slightly below Trapper's height. When fully reared up (chainsaw chase), he looks about a teensy bit taller than Trapper, so I'm gonna go with 6'3'' or 1.92 metres at full height and 5'10'' or 1.8 metres hunched.

Nurse-Nurse seems to be above average caucasian female height so 5'7'' or 1.71 metres.

Huntress- Huntress is really tall. She looks even taller than Trapper, so I think that she is 6'4'' or 1.93 metres.

Shape- Michael Myers is gigantic at 6'8'' or 2.06 metres. However, that's Rob Zombie Halloween Myers, the one in-game is Nick Castle who is 5'10'' so to compensate and find the definitve height for Myers I'm gonna take their mean, so Myers, for me, is 6'4'' or 1.92 metres.

Hag- Hag is a short killer, around Laurie Strode's height. Jamie Lee Curtis is 1.7 metres tall, so I'm gonna say the same for Hag. She is 5'7'' or 1.7 metres tall

Doctor- Dr. Herman Carter is a huge man, he looks around Trapper's height 6'3'' or 1.9 metres.

Cannibal- This version of Leatherface is confirmed to be Gunnar Hansen. Hansen was 6'4'' or 1.93 metres tall.

Nightmare- Jackie Earle Haley portrayed a pretty tiny Freddy, only 5'5'' or 1.66 metres tall!

Pig- Pig is Shawnee Smith's height(without ears) and +4cm(with ears) so I'm gonna give her max height which is 5'4'' or 1.64 metres.

Clown- The Clown is a monstrously huge man, he looks to be slightly shorter than Trapper but taller than Hillbilly, so for me about 6'2'' or 1.88 metres.

Spirit- Spirit looks a bit taller than Hag, so 5'8'' or 1.73 metres.

Legion- Frank and Joey look to be about 5'9'' or 1.76/77 metres(Joey is taller) and Julie and Susie about 5'6'' or 1.68/69 metres.

Plague- Plague looks to be exactly as tall as Michael Myers(without headpiece 6'4'' or 1.92 metres) and about 7' or 2.13 metres with her headpiece.

Ghostface- Ghostface is around Steve Harrington's height. Joe Keery is 5'11'' or 1.8 metres tall, so that's the height I'm giving Danny.

Demogorgon- The Stranger Things Demogorgon looked like Trapper when it came to height, so I'm giving him 6'3'' or 1.9 metres.

Oni- Oni is taller than Trapper and looks to be Huntress's height, 6'4'' or 1.93 metres.

Deathslinger- Deathslinger is taller than Oni, I think he's around 6'5'' or 1.95 metres.

Executioner- Pyramid Head was portrayed by 7' or 2.13 metre tall Roberto Campanella. The Pyramid on his head adds about 10cm but causes him to slouch, losing around that height, so I'm keeping him at 7' or 2.13 metres. or 7'4'' or 2.24 metres at full height.

Blight- Blight is 5'7'' or 1.7 metres tall when hunched, I think that when he rears up, he reaches about Hillbilly's height of 5'11'' or 1.8 metres.

That gives us these results:

Shortest Killer: Pig

Tallest Killer: Executioner

Average Killer height: 1.76 metres

What should I rank the killers by next?

What more can I add to the results?

Post edited by INeedMoney on