The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

F**k it, Rick Astley Survivor Concept (This is a complete joke)

OneClownMain
OneClownMain Member Posts: 16
edited September 2020 in Creations

NEW SURVIVOR

Name: Rick Astley

PERKS:

Together Forever: You're never gonna give up on others. For every other survivor that is healthy or injured, you gain a stackable 4/5/6% buff to Healing, Sabotaging, Unhooking, Cleansing, Exit Gate Opening and Chest Unlocking speeds.

"And don't you know, I would move heaven and earth to be together forever with you." - From Rick Astley's "Together Forever"

Pray With Me: Your prayers to get rid of hexes is rewarded. When you cleanse a Dull Totem, you leave no scratch marks for 16/20/24 seconds. When you cleanse a Hex Totem, all survivors leave no scratch marks for 20 seconds.

"If you pray with me on your knees under the willow trees and pray with me for what we need." - From Rick Astley's "Pray With Me"

I'll Never Let You Down: You'll never run around and desert your allies. When you revive a survivor, I'll Never Let You Down activates. When activated, the revived survivor is instantly healed from Dying to Healthy. Afterwards, I'll Never Let You Down deactivates for 130/120/110 seconds and you become Exposed for 50 seconds.

"I'll be there whenever you need me. I'll never let you down, come what my way." - From Rick Astley's "I'll Never Let You Down"

Post edited by OneClownMain on

Comments

• Blazelski
    Blazelski Member Posts: 351

Well ######### me. The people who come up with the best perk ideas are always the ones that seem to take it the least seriously.

Pray With Me and I'll Never Let You Down are legitimately fantastic perk suggestions, especially Pray With Me.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Take notes BHVR.

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427

yes