Nothing negative, just tell us one thing that made you happy in DBD

I feel like people often post their negative thoughts about the game, which is fine because being honest and share your thoughts is the key to many things. So instead of being negative, let's be positive for a change! 😊

Comments

• Galklife
    Galklife Member Posts: 726

head on and cleansing 5 totems when killers has noed

• ToxicMyers
    ToxicMyers Member Posts: 1,295

when i tombstoned a tea bagger at the exit gates. It felt really good. But on a real note it was when i was in kyf trying to scare my friend as much as possible

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Getting Platinum on PS4 ☺

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

Watching a key get consumed by entity and then going to end game and see the survivor have addons that prevents him losing the key after death and upon use.

• wisdomwielder
    wisdomwielder Member Posts: 348

Felix 😍

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806

Cleansing a Dull Totem that half-way turned into NOED. Now that's the most satisfying thing that ever happened to me and made me really happy.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Yesterday a kind Legion had mercy on me while I was trying to open a door as the last survivor because I played well (his words) and ended up with 32k.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

RBT kill on someone who was never hooked. πŸ˜‹

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,216

The rare times where I'm able to run the Killer for considerably longer than ten seconds because I can't loop worth a damn AND the other Survivors actually do gens. It's always one or the other, rarely both.

On the Killer side of things, just fooling around as Doctor is enough to make me happy. Doesn't matter the result of the match (though I usually 3-4K without much effort), as long as it's Doctor, I'm fine.

• MrLimonka
    MrLimonka Member Posts: 545

When I play a match that is not a complete sweatfest, and where both sides can meme a bit and just chill and have fun.. Pretty rare, sadly

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

To a Bill who randomly handed me a purple key he found out of kindness, you are a legend and we dont deserve survivors like you.

• Naphemil
    Naphemil Member Posts: 66

Watching two survivors run into my traps while a third is in the basement and the fourth is sitting on a gen :) just hearing someone run into one of my traps makes me feel really happy

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Listening to the lore entries in the tomes. They’re pretty fun. πŸ™‚

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

Finally being able to call myself a semi decent nurse and actually getting consistent kills as her.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

The sound of a trap slamming and hearing the survivor call out. I laugh every time for some reason.

• BabyDweetMain
    BabyDweetMain Member Posts: 434

Dwight's butt.

• shelobster
    shelobster Member Posts: 272

The Pig that let me Boop her Snoot <3

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

Ending a game in 30 seconds with tier 3 against some toxic survivors

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,765

Hotfix yesterday so my Xbox doesn't ista-overheat when starting DBD

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    edited September 2020

Meme play.

My friend & I have been using the Felix & Kate Oktoberfest outfits and we renamed ourselves Hansel & Gretel and have been running around matches annoyingly touching all of the killer's belongings. We obviously don't win a lot of matches.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

The absolute rush of Dopamine hearing someones ankle break as Trapper.

• Prexxi
    Prexxi Member Posts: 22

For example if a trap is very stupid placed by me and a teabagger with bad behavior runs into it. :D

• when I got all devour hope stacks and mori all survivors.

Also, when I realise that I got 4K while Almost not using my perks (except maybe one).