Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Wanna try new builds! [Survivor]

I'm just looking for some new builds to try with survivors.

Try to leave me builds using perks I have available.

Perks I have:

- All non-dlc character perks

- Starter perks

- Laurie Strode perks

- Adam Francis perks

- Det. Tapp perks

If there's any builds that require perks I don't have, let me know anyway, I'll try them on a custom :)

Comments

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Well here's a decent build I tend to run on my Steve, Ds, Dead hard, Iron Will, and Spine chill. Ds mostly due to the fact it is a great counter for tunneling even with the current bug it has. Dead hard for it allows you to get a head of the killer before he gets you and can really come in handy. Iron Will for it makes you entirely silent, Its a great counter to Spirit, an kinda a necessary if you want to have a stealthy build. Spine chill because its a great counter to stealth killer such as wraith, Myers, GF, ans killers carrying monitor and Abuse. Again this is the most common build I tend to use. Let me know what you think and I hope I helped you out a-bit

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Autodidact, Botany Knowledge, Selfcare, Empathy

There you go. :D

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

by non-DLC character, you mean characters that can be bought with iridescent shards?

Botony, Desperate, Built to last, and DH. Then bring a yellow medkit with any 2 charge addons.

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

By "non-dlc", are you including Nea, David, and Bill (all from free dlc chapters)? What about Ace or Feng Min (who were free with the Definitive Edition on console)? For simplicity's sake, I'm assuming you have access to the perks from all 5 of these characters plus the others you listed (though really Bill, David, and Feng are the only important ones for my builds).

• Hyper Altruism Build: We're Gonna Live Forever + Kindred + We'll Make It and/or Borrowed Time (And a 4th perk of your choice. Could be the other option from perk 3 or something else like Spine Chill, Dead Hard, or Empathy). Not great for preserving your own survival in chase, but nice for knocking out Altruism challenges and racking up survivor BP. Makes you feel good to be a good teammate, even if the team gets wiped out later.

• The Chase Escape Artist: Lithe + Quick & Quiet + Iron Will (+ Dance With Me from Kate). Plus 1 other perk of your choosing (if you don't have Dance With Me). Combine this with any flashlight. Goal is to blind the killer (preferably while they're locked in an animation like a stun or pallet-break) and then immediately vault something nearby and shoot off into the distance.

• King of Slugs: Unbreakable + Tenacity + (Flip Flop from Ash) + (Soul Guard from Cheryl). UB + Tenacity are the crucial perks, but this build is funnier when you have all four of these perks. Only goal is to get slugged and ooze off somewhere else while recovering. If you get picked up, you improve your chances of wiggling off. If not, UB + SG will boost your survivability right after getting up.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

With the perks you mention you have here are some builds that can be useful

self care, spine chill, deliverance and ds.

Iron will , adrenaline, prove thyself,

I'm going to assume you have bill so

Unbreakable, tenacity have good synergy

Premonition and spine chill has decent synergy

If your good a being chased for long periods of time i sometimes use dead hard, spine chill, resilience, and dark sense or adrenaline.

If I think of any more j will comment again

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789

MoM, we'll make it, botany, desperate measures, green medkit with charge/speed addons. the goal is to res someone infront of the killers face after they tunnel off hook

i call it the anti phead build