Is the Blight good on console?

So I have 9000 shards right now and I‘m thinking about buying the Blight. Any ps4 players here that know if he‘s worth it?

Comments

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

He is fun, but on console he's nowhere near as strong as he is on PC. I'd say wait a bit longer for them to fix his camera heigh and maybe his Lethal Rush lunge, then get him.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Wouldn't know. Nobody has used him against me yet.

My guess though is that you have to play him differently to PC. Mainly using the power for map traversal rather than a chase tool.

• jackal470
    jackal470 Member Posts: 122

As a ps4 player I find him to be exciting and worth the shards for just the perks. If you play him a few games you will get the muscle memory for the L2 bumber...press to rush, bounce and adjust your pathing, then press to rush again...in between rush and bounce you get time to alter your route. Use add ons and it will be easier. He isn't bad as long as your fps don't screw you over. All in all I love him as an addition

• XyoulamX
    XyoulamX Member Posts: 43

Alright I think I‘ll buy him mainly because of his perks. Thanks for your response :)

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

He's fine. Just take a moment between each bump to orient yourself.

Like all killers you can fill in whatever weaknesses they have with perks once you get a feel for him.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

He's pretty good, as rank 1 killer, all I'm getting are 3k+ every game, hope you buy it, it's fun and worth the money.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

If you can deal with the nightmare that is learning him on console, then I’d say he’s pretty good (though not as good as PC).

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Its worth it just for undying. Great perk. Combine it with Ruin and surveillance

• yukairi
    yukairi Member Posts: 241

For le no and that is the problem, when you play against PC player and he use this killer he can hit you in turn on the side when he run but when you play him on the console you just can hit straight of him when he run

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

He's not too bad just a lot more difficult to play on controller than keyboard and mouse. Kinda like Oni or Nurse.

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285

No absolutely not. On PC hes great. On console, Blight is trash.

• F5arTheB5ard
    F5arTheB5ard Member Posts: 118

I stay in red ranks on ps4. Blight is still very good on console you juat can't turn no where near as well mid lunge like you can on pc.

Some loops you need one extra bounce to get the down which can be frustrating. But he's still top 5 on console just based on traversal of the map and pressuring gens.

I advise turning your sensitivity to the max while using blight, it does make turning a little more fluid.

• MommyDeRose
    MommyDeRose Member Posts: 74

very Good map pressure, issue is the FPS and his turning while lethal rush swinging isn’t good, the FPS spikes become an issue when you slam sometimes and jerks your camera around a bit. They need to fix his camera and he will be better. Otherwise you’ll be turning down sensitivity for minimal camera swing or turning it up so you can turn better while swinging. I also used shards and I’m taking a few days to get the muscle memory down