Name 1 Thing in DBD that makes you unhappy

13»

Comments

• HungTop
    HungTop Member Posts: 46

That David King doesn’t have any shorts

• unluckycombo
    unluckycombo Member Posts: 582

The fact that this game doesn't have a good endorsement system. I would love to give some players props and others a dislike for general in-game poor sportsmanship (You know, the stuff that doesn't really matter enough to report, but are annoying enough where you don't want to be queued with them again for a hot minute, like the Survivors that will repeatedly fast vault a window next to you because you took a chest from them when you're running a chest build, or the killer face camping you while hitting you repeatedly for having out played him at some LT walls.) I just wish the system was better built to encourage better behavior. I'm not quite sure what the current prop system really does, and there's some games where you don't have a reason to report someone, but you at least don't want to be queued with them again...

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712

The devs

I just can't stand how they make such awful decisions with this game

• BubbaMain64
    BubbaMain64 Member Posts: 546

Fire up being op.

• Chappy04
    Chappy04 Member Posts: 193

survivors and killers always moaning when something in the game is remotely decent

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657

The fact that a survivor can hold Shift W and go down without using any pallets and still buy their team enough time to complete two and a half gens.

• Other survivors |f***in me over. Hook farms/bad saves.

• Zokuno
    Zokuno Member Posts: 5

swf