If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Weird Character Additions to the Game

Options
jmaximo93
jmaximo93 Member Posts: 122

What are some weird killer/survivor combos you would want in the game? I don't mean this in a serious way (the perks are for fun) so give it your best shot.

I would want the Green Goblin and Spider man.

Green Goblin:
Can throw pumpkin grenades much like the Huntress's hatchets.
Perk 1: Daddy Issues: Your father thinks you are a screw up. When put in the spotlight, you cannot perform well when father is watching. Once per match, a male player will become the Obsession. The Green Goblin gains a 5%/10%/15% speed boost when pursuing the Obsession but 3 strikes are required to take them down.
Perk 2: How's it Hanging?: Will Peter ever forgive you for what happened to Gwen? When a female player is hooked, all male players are visible for 10 seconds if they are within a 20/30/45 meter range, but so are you.
Perk 3: Goblin Formula: This should fix the problem nicely! For every successful strike against a survivor, you gain a token (max of 2/3/5). Stun damage from pallets and flashlight blinds are reduced by 25% per token used.

Spiderman:
Perk 1: Spider Sense: Your Spider sense is tingling! When a killer strikes you, their strike speed is reduced by 5%/10%/15% within a 5 meter range. There is a 60 second cool down after each use.
Perk 2: Trash Talk: You are a master of trash talking villains. Every time you blind or stun a killer, you gain a token (max of 5). At 5/3/2 tokens, it takes 3 strikes to down you. This can be used once per game.
Perk 3: Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman: Even the small things matter. Every time you heal a survivor a full health state, generator speed is increased by 2%/5%/10% for 60 seconds.

Again, I don't think any of these perks are actually helpful or not and some are pretty similar to existing ones. What ideas for weird characters do you have?

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    I know it wouldnt be possible for especific maps, so it's just a dumb idea:
    A killer who jumps from tree to tree and jumps on you to down you.
    I think it would be scary as hell xD
    Obviously there would be some kind of notifications, like seeing a few leaves falling from the tree when killers travel to them.
  • jmaximo93
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    I know it wouldnt be possible for especific maps, so it's just a dumb idea:
    A killer who jumps from tree to tree and jumps on you to down you.
    I think it would be scary as hell xD
    Obviously there would be some kind of notifications, like seeing a few leaves falling from the tree when killers travel to them.

Like a zombie lemur!

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    Options
    Killer - birthday child with a stick

Survivor - guy trapped in a piñata suit

Killer - Phil swift

Survivor - JonTron

Killer - The numer 7

Survivor - The number 6 
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Killer: Oogie Boogie
    Survivor: Jack Skellington 
    Map: Halloween Town 
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Options
    Thor and Loki. Loki the killer Thor the survivor 

Loki can vanish whenever he wants like wraith and when he gets a surprise attack in the back it's an instant down 

can't think of any perks I'm not creative 

• jmaximo93
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I have another one: The Thing
    His ability let's you start the match off looking like a survivor and every time you hook someone you look like them. The survivors would have to pay attention to how each player moves to see if it's the Thing or not. Once the Thing hits a survivor, it sprouts tentacles like in the movie and its terror radius resumes until a new survivor is hooked.
    Post edited by jmaximo93 on
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Killer: Edgar Ross

Survivors: John Marston and Arthur Morgan

I'll add in perks when I have time to think of some :)